• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is my pussy to big

• Thread starterfoolproof
  • Start date

what would you say

• a little loose

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • stretched just right

Votes: 42 27.8%
  • fucked out cunt

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • total gaped cum bucket

Votes: 89 58.9%

• Total voters
hopefully you have a bunch of hung thick black cocks on standby because thats the only thing that hole will feel. Also if you want to keep getting her off, your going to have to buy bigger toys.

Baby, That pussy is just right!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you keigle with it. I like being in a large pussy, but not a lazy pussy. Like to feel it nibble at me a little.

Lovely pussy!

wish my wife have such pussy

more of my wifes big sloppy pussy....thanks for the comments guys she loves hearing what guys think of her cunt

Attachments

• newone70.jpg
    newone70.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 284
  • newone45.jpg
    newone45.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 274
  • newone69.jpg
    newone69.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 272
With a pussy like that, your slut needs either a huge black cock, a fist or a baseball bat to make her feel anything. No more white dicks for that huge hole.

few more of j's big wet pussy

Attachments

• JSUS-23.jpg
    JSUS-23.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 201
  • newone2.jpg
    newone2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 160
HI wife loves. Part of my training was on baseball bats. Started loving that. And taking both ends over and over.
My trainers told me not to do that TOO
much.

luv, MsGary

Wow - she would never know I was in there with my little white dick. That's trained and built for black only now - beautiful!!

If it stays open it might not be able to squeeze my juices ...

thanks for the comments we are real and love reading what you all think really turns her on knowing guys want to split her open more...and she's 35

Attachments

• chair50.jpg
    chair50.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 221
  • chair56.jpg
    chair56.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 251
that is the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. You are lucky to be married to her

Very hot wife we all love a streched out pussy.

Love it

Post more! That's one gorgeous hot cunt!

You could fit a whales cock in there. Yes its too big but maybe a few bbcs could fit.

Looks alot like mine

foolproof said:
more of my wifes big sloppy pussy....thanks for the comments guys she loves hearing what guys think of her cunt

Forget the big cunt, look at that fucking belly. OH Damn!

Users who are viewing this thread