• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she a slut wife?

• Thread starterJoeMac
  • Start date

JoeMac

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2008
So we often throw out terms like she is a slut, but is she?

Mine is when she is with him, but not other wise.

Was your wife a slut when you met her? Did you make her a slut once married? Or is she like mine, only a slut when she is with him?

• Love
Reactions: toolman, ChrisRitika, toolman2c and 3 others
JoeMac said:
So we often throw out terms like "she is a slut," but is she? Mine is when she is with him, but not otherwise.
If by "him" you mean your wife's lover: married women who take lovers are often strongly sexual and unrestrained when they are with their lover(s), in part, at least, because they don't want to acquire a reputation for being sexually uptight — which would reduce their access to desirable men. With their cuckold husbands (you, in this case), however, they are often much more sexually restrained, because... well, you know... they feel they need to maintain their cuckold's view of them as the respectable woman of their household.

Reactions: GehoernterEhemann
JTee said:
Mine only became a slut after we got married and with my encouragement.
Good work, JTee. Sounds like you have done your part to expand the lifestyle.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and JTee
My wife Natasha hates the term slut and won't accept that she is one. Certainly she was hardly an innocent when we met and although she had not had many lovers they included one night stands and married guys (including a friend of her father's) but she justified all this by saying she was free and unattached so why not? Her past adventures always excited me, so I have certainly encouraged her naughtiness (as she calls it) since we've been together. So is she a slut? Probably in some eyes, but who cares if we're both having fun!

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, 69eatmore77 and 2 others
JTee said:

Same for my wife. She was a virgin when we married. 5 years alter, she became a slut, and stayed a slut for 40 more years. She hates being called a slut

Reactions: Rayagr, SquirmingSub and JTee
Mine wouldn't consider herself a slut but telling me over the phone while I'm away on business that she loves me and then sneaking out to a hotel and fucking a younger guy with a big cock at least 4 times in one session that's how a slut behaves right. Must say I wish I had his staying power, perhaps she wouldn't have cheated if I did.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, JeffCA, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
johnmasters said:
Mine wouldn't consider herself a slut but telling me over the phone while I'm away on business that she loves me and then sneaking out to a hotel and fucking a younger guy with a big cock at least 4 times in one session that's how a slut behaves right. Must say I wish I had his staying power, perhaps she wouldn't have cheated if I did.
Love to talk to her

Reactions: toolman
Mine doesn’t really go for the term …she doesn’t mind acting that way or our guy calling her that in the Moment …but If someone called her that (if they knew of course)…she wouldn’t be happy …but to each their own labels …I don’t consider someone who fucks, takes it in all holes , enjoys cum, or bareback or husband watching, participating or whatever is your taste in this lifestyle a slut …I consider them fun

• Love
willshe2 said:
My wife Natasha hates the term slut and won't accept that she is one.
Your wife is right. She is a woman with a healthy sex drive.

Note that men who are sexually successful with multiple women are often referred to as "studs," a word thatt expresses admiration. Women who are sexually successful with multiple men are often referred to as "sluts," which is a derogatory word.

willshe2 said:
Certainly she was hardly an innocent when we met and although she had not had many lovers they included one night stands and married guys (including a friend of her father), but she justified all this by saying she was free and unattached, so why not?
Your wife's point is a good one.

willshe2 said:
Her past adventures always excited me, so I have certainly encouraged her naughtiness (as she calls it) since we've been together.
Very good. Your response has been appropriate, and it's been appropriate for you to encourage your wife's strong sexuality.

willshe2 said:
So is she a slut? Probably in some eyes.
No (as noted above). An appropriate description of your sexy wife would be "hotwife."

willshe2 said:
But, who cares if we're both having fun!
Words matter — especially words that have derogatory implications.

Last edited:
JTee said:
Just send some pics ..tell me how raunchy she is

All are sluts

I think my Wife has always been a slut at heart, it just needed encouraging by me to bring it out, now she craves cock and spunk and regularly gets fucked by multiple cocks, believe me, when she is on heat she is insatiable and will suck and fuck any cock.She has no emotional attachment to any guy who fucks her, even if they have made her cum and doesn't even know some of their names, if guys try to form any kind of emotional bond with her or become overly friendly she just tells them to fuck off.

Reactions: JeffCA and Rayagr
Sluts r good...

Reactions: HotwifeScot
As far as the wife is concerned its just sex with with no emotional involvement. She told me she was a wild child growing up with single and married as she liked their experience.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, toolman and 69eatmore77
cuckycouple said:
As far as the wife is concerned its just sex with with no emotional involvement. She told me she was a wild child growing up with single and married as she liked their experience.
Sounds like my wife, I’m just happy that she told me of her past experiences

Reactions: toolman and JeffCA
JoeMac said:
So we often throw out terms like she is a slut, but is she?

Mine is when she is with him, but not other wise.

Was your wife a slut when you met her? Did you make her a slut once married? Or is she like mine, only a slut when she is with him?
Not a nice word

Custer Laststand said:
If by "him" you mean your wife's lover: married women who take lovers are often strongly sexual and unrestrained when they are with their lover(s), in part, at least, because they don't want to acquire a reputation for being sexually uptight — which would reduce their access to desirable men. With their cuckold husbands (you, in this case), however, they are often much more sexually restrained, because... well, you know... they feel they need to maintain their cuckold's view of them as the respectable woman of their household.
It just happens to us

Users who are viewing this thread