• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she cheating

• Thread starterCsceals
  • Start date

Csceals

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2020
Got the following accidental text from my wife. Tell me what you think...

"Hey, call me when you get this .....if you can. "Cs" is taking the boys to the movies at 3pm. Wanted to see if you were free to get together."

The 5 minutes later....

"Oops. I meant to send that to diana and gabby. Wanted tonsee if they wanted to get together."

Then....

"And to think, you were so rude not to invite me to the movies"

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron, Stephusta and carbex
Csceals said:
Got the following accidental text from my wife. Tell me what you think...

"Hey, call me when you get this .....if you can. "Cs" is taking the boys to the movies at 3pm. Wanted to see if you were free to get together."
If you are "Cs", it sounds like your wife is seeing a lover. If so, she has stepped up, stepped out, and is increasing her sexual satisfaction. That's good, of course.
Csceals said:
Then, 5 minutes later.... "Oops. I meant to send that to diana and gabby. Wanted to see if they wanted to get together."
Hm.... an attempted recovery from the old "Oh-oh.... sent it to the wrong address" moment of enlightenment.
Csceals said:
Then.... "And to think, you were so rude not to invite me to the movies."
A good point (but only seemingly — if your wife wanted to go to the movies, she would have told you). Evidently, she quickly decided the best defense would be a good offense.

Instead of starting a fight with your wife over this, you might consider introducing her to:

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-cuckold-phenomena/

then asking her what she thinks about it. Possibly it would be the first step toward her talking openly with you about her seeing another man (or men).

Last edited:
Reactions: Csceals, Capt. Ron and Stephusta
Very well taken. Am i being naive... how sure are you in this scenario that shes cheating....?
Just trying to make sense of it...
Thx.

My comments were only in response to what you said in your initial post. You're the one who knows your wife best.

(I commented further in response to the PM's you sent me.)

Reactions: Capt. Ron
Gotcha. I appreciate your insight

The key thing is how you feel about this situation.

Reactions: Capt. Ron and Csceals
At first read I thought your wife gave a perfectly reason for a misdirected text but then I reread it carefully.

Csceals said:

Then she says:

Csceals said:
The 5 minutes later....

"Oops. I meant to send that to diana and gabby. Wanted tonsee if they wanted to get together."

Mmm. Sounds fishy to me. My wife would have used "you guys wanted to get together" or "either of you".
Then there was this indignation about not being invited along to throw you off the sent and use that excuse if she got caught.
Sounds like you gave her a golden opportunity to be with another for some afternoon fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: mywife4blkncolorado, Csceals and Stephusta
hub2hotwifelynda said:
It sounds like cheating to me based on my experiences with a cheating wife.
Really. Anything thats glaringly obvious? Im in the middle of it... so its hard to see...

zippless said:
At first read I thought your wife gave a perfectly reason for a misdirected text but then I reread it carefully.

Then she says:

Mmm. Sounds fishy to me. My wife would have used "you guys wanted to get together" or "either of you".
Then there was this indignation about not being invited along to throw you off the sent and use that excuse if she got caught.
Sounds like you gave her a golden opportunity to be with another for some afternoon fun.
I didnt really catch that either... thats a great point... wow

Mike and Chris said:
The key thing is how you feel about this situation.
Good point. Ive told her i want to share her. She knows that. But didnt know as much when the text came in...
So, whats your thought on the situation?

Reactions: baddy145
hub2hotwifelynda said:
I think the first thing is that you questioned it enough to post it here. Has she had mistaken texts like that before? It just raises a suspicion in my mind. Cheating is like an iceberg in that you don't see or catch the vast majority of it.
Never any mistaken text before. 17 years. Im trying not to be blindsided.

Anyone share on

Snapchat : madavi_l20
Kik : jonyjony8

hub2hotwifelynda said:
It sounds like cheating to me based on my experiences with a cheating wife.
What is similar in your experiences?

hub2hotwifelynda said:
My wife was good at hiding her cheating. When she would have a minor slip up, like the misdirected text message, she was very quick with a short explanation and moved on. Never elaborated past the first short explanation and did not over explain, which would have made her look guilty. She would never mentiion something like that again, so that you always wondered, but would have to just blow things up to accuse her of anything with no proof at all. In this situation, it may really be an innocent mistake, but it certainly brought back that feeling of pain in my stomach to me.
Ouch. Sorry bud. So it rings of cheating huh. I mean. It does me... why elaborate on free ro get together... lots of inconsistencies

hub2hotwifelynda said:
Yes, it could be nothing, but I would pay careful attention to her actions for a while.
I will. Anything in particular to look for... from your experience?

Reactions: BumbaClot and baddy145
You stated you've told her you'd like to see her with someone else. I'd expound on that further with her, if you're still wanting it to happen. You may have given her the go ahead before and if she's hiding it, it could be for different reasons. I'd ask her and talk it out. If she's not, maybe she'll start for you.

Reactions: Csceals and hub2hotwifelynda
Sounds like she's definitely got something going on behind your back. If she's fucking someone, there will probably be evidence of it on her phone.

Reactions: Csceals
mywife4blkncolorado said:
You stated you've told her you'd like to see her with someone else. I'd expound on that further with her, if you're still wanting it to happen. You may have given her the go ahead before and if she's hiding it, it could be for different reasons. I'd ask her and talk it out. If she's not, maybe she'll start for you.
Thats true. I think she is thinking about it with her ex....

Ive heard that shes contemplated it from one of her friends' husbands...

Her hangup is that he is married

Bishot said:
Sounds like she's definitely got something going on behind your back. If she's fucking someone, there will probably be evidence of it on her phone.
Yeh. Ive been looking at phone records... havent noticed a particular pattern... lots of calls to gfs etc...

So.. u think she is cheating huh. Any particular reason... btw i agree too

Csceals said:
Yeh. Ive been looking at phone records... havent noticed a particular pattern... lots of calls to gfs etc...

So.. u think she is cheating huh. Any particular reason... btw i agree too
I think she's doing something she doesn't want you to know about, cheating is probably the most likely thing.
Question is how to find out, and how to handle it if it turns out that she is. If you haven't asked her point blank, you might consider doing that before she catches you snooping. At that point there will be trust issues on both sides, and that complicates things.

Reactions: Csceals

Users who are viewing this thread