• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she cheating???

• Thread starterThinfella
  • Start date

Thinfella

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hi all,

The other day my wife asked me to pull the clean washing out of the machine so she could put the next basket in. I did but as the next basket was there, I proceeded to put this load of dirty clothes in.
She then noticed what I was doing and shouted "I said id do that!" I just carried on but something seemed strange about her comment and she looked nervous!? Well, I started to get immediately suspicious and I found a pair of her black knickers, heavily cum stained. Three large dried patches merged together filling the gusset area. I was so gobsmacked and yet breathless with arousal. She did not see this, so I kept quiet. Weve not had sex for some time and average about once a month.
As you can imagine, it's not left my mind. I actually sent her a long email really re inforcing to her my feelings on her taking on another man or men for better sex. I was very thoughtful in my wording and made it very clear that me watching and wanking off is not the main thing. I wrote that id be happy if she did this at whatever level or regularity, and also with whatever involvement she wished to give me. Anything from being in the same room to being at home and then doing nothing more than asking if she's had a great time then wanking myself, if she was too tired etc. It was a very long email I sent and I asked her to think before answering or talking to me. She seems to be very happy since but has not mentioned it yet. I'm really stuck for what she's thinking????? How long can we go before having a serious conversation?

Could it be anything other than sperm I saw??? I really don't know what to do next.

In the past she has said that even though talking about it is exciting, she just doesn't wish to do this. Although she's never ruled it out completely.
I went snooping a little which really isn't me, but found a vibrator I didn't know she had. I gave her money to take to an Anne Summers party fairly recently, and I think she's bought this then. She's obviously used it, as it was under our bed on her side.
What do I do and how long should I go before saying anything????

Thanks

Mac

I sent her this email that should have given her the perfect excuse to open up to me, but in a text chat today she has said she just doesn't have much of a sex drive these days and she certainly doesn't desire other men.
I don't know what to make of it! I'm now thinking she's gotten herself horny one time, used the new vibrator and then leaked her own cum into her knickers.
Could that be possible???? Dull, but hey :-/

Ive begged her to open up to me of what really gets her going. And She knows that anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for the pics :)

I am thoroughly convinced that Thinfella is a 100% legit poster - he might be the only one in the history of this forum. Check out the history of his posts and this thread especially. The poor guy thinks she actually finally started getting some outside action, and it turns out that the supposed cum stains were more likely her own.

Thinfella, thank you for your honesty. Your life sounds exceptionally frustrating. The long email, the waiting, her indifference. It paints a sad picture. But one can tell that you're a trooper. You don't whine and you don't let disappointment turn you into a whacked out perv like a lot of the bunch here. You just keep living your life and being a decent guy. I really admire that.

I hope she either starts to take you up on your offer in the near future or you learn to be fully satisfied without the thought of her cheating. I wish you the best.

She probably got the vibrator out of curiosity, to test out why her sex drive isn't as good as she would like it to be anymore. Is she working too hard, and therefore too tired to feel horny? Ten days in a row of early nights make a lot of difference to a person's energy levels during the day. Stress levels are usually related to the body being too tired to cope as well as it used to. 70% of road accidents are caused by insufficient sleep. A lot of people think they are getting enough sleep, but truth is they are not.

Thanks guys, life doesn't go the way we desire but yes, I live in hope and I live as best as I can taking everything into account. I'm a vey lucky man in so many ways, and I have to remind myself of that from time to time.

Tiredness is the biggest factor in many of our problems, I dont doubt this fact. I dont know how other folk manage to have the lives they have, when work takes up far too much of our lives. She works way more than I'd like, but it's necessary. I work way more than I like but this years been the toughest so far, which in turn adds greater strains to our personal lives as a couple. We are parents but were not much more than that. I wish I could see an end to this but hey, that's a whole other problem and life in the UK seems to be an ever increasing challenge.

I just wish she'd tell me she'd bought a vibrator! How many years does a guy go with hearing the same things "I don't have much of a sex drive now" "I don't think about those things anymore, our lives are different now" "I'm not in the mood for playing tonight babe" etc etc etc.....

How many years??????

Forget about not enough sex and treat her the way you did when you first met her. Surprise her by her noticing you have her on a pedestal again. Don't hint that you are wanting anything in return, just treat her special. Make nice comments about her to her family or her friends - she will get feedback from them.

buggalee said:
i am thoroughly convinced that thinfella is a 100% legit poster - he might be the only one in the history of this forum. Check out the history of his posts and this thread especially. The poor guy thinks she actually finally started getting some outside action, and it turns out that the supposed cum stains were more likely her own.

Thinfella, thank you for your honesty. Your life sounds exceptionally frustrating. The long email, the waiting, her indifference. It paints a sad picture. But one can tell that you're a trooper. You don't whine and you don't let disappointment turn you into a whacked out perv like a lot of the bunch here. You just keep living your life and being a decent guy. I really admire that.

I hope she either starts to take you up on your offer in the near future or you learn to be fully satisfied without the thought of her cheating. I wish you the best.

=========

no-shit-sherlock.jpg