• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she cucking me?

• Thread startershan
  • Start date

shan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2007
Hi
Its my first time here, and I'm wondering what others think about whats happening w/ my girlfriend & me.
About 3 months ago a new guy started at her work, she mentioned it and they seemed to get along o.k.. Over time she started talking more about him, obviously she liked him, I thought as afriend.
A month and a half ago I showed up at her workplace to take her to lunch & looking around I wasn't able to find her. Another employee asked if they could help me, so I asked if they had seen Cindy. "I saw her leave with a guy at lunch time." Thanking her, I left to go back to my work, with kind of a funny feeling about this...
Asking her about her lunch with him the next time I saw her, she said, "He took me to a nice place not far from work because we needed to discuss work things."
Since then sex with her has gotten less & less- basically none now, & she works late, tells me shes to worn out. But a couple of time she did let me go down on her & lick her pussy, grinding in to my mouth till she cums, than falls asleep pretty soon after. She used to want me to fuck half the night...
Thanks for any thoughts shawn

Yes, Its time to put on your panties and clean the house.

Hi Shan or Shawn,
your girlfriend wanted you to yodel with her all night. Apparently you did not strike the right tune with her and she sings in another choir. If she has to work so much overtime, does it reflect at her pay? Or does she enjoy to do volunteer work? How do you like to denied access to her pussy?

Sounds like she has found another man - it's time to cme clean to her about what you want - may suit her more to stay with you and have lovers than to leave ou for this other bloke.

is she cucking me ?

OF COURSE SHE IS... QUESTION IS... How ? do you " feel " about that.

You obviously, are a cuckold, at heart, or, else You would'nt be visiting here . You should, confront her with it,admit to Her, your cuck tendencies and, offer your services to them both as their oral slave. " IF " that is, truely how You feel about it. Otherwise........look for another G / F..

the thing 2 do here is
confront the wife's 'friend' and threaten him
physically and get your ass beat so your wife
sees what a wimp you really are ............you'll
thank me afterwards:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies!
I don't know if I should confront her, kinda hoping things settle down on their own I guess, and I don't want to get her upset at me...
After reading around the forums it sounds like, if this is what shes up to, cucking me, I might end up having to go down on her with someones cum in her...don't know if I could do that!
But if I stay with her it might be the only sex I get...
shawn

shan said:
Thanks for the replies!
I don't know if I should confront her, kinda hoping things settle down on their own I guess, and I don't want to get her upset at me...
After reading around the forums it sounds like, if this is what shes up to, cucking me, I might end up having to go down on her with someones cum in her...don't know if I could do that!
But if I stay with her it might be the only sex I get...
shawn

========

yeah sure ...of course :confused:

other option

also.....to keep her...hire a super alpha male that is bi
...have him seduce this dude and turn him out
...make her new guy a faggot boy
...ireally its done...try cragslist to find at guy
...the right guy will turn him and then
1. let her find him with the guy..her new guy with his lips that he kisses her with wrapped around a big thick cock, gagging and slurping..that will end her
attraction and affair

...but then you need to learn to serivce her so she doen't do it again
..maybe you can maybe not..this just gives you a second chance

post an ad on crags and be prepared to pay a good price..there are guys out there that really get off on dong this

I have found, that the easiest way to find out the the real "TRUTH" (woman never tell the truth.. NEVER!), about whether or not she has been 2timing you, is to try to sleep with the following people...

1. Her sister
2 Her mom
3. Her best friend
4 Any woman other than her

After at least attempting this step, I almost guarantee!, the truth about what she has been up to will come out! (in graphic detail)

But be warned, this is a NUCLEAR option, and should only be used if you are pretty certain she is cheating, and plan on never speaking to her again anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread