• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she worth fucking?

• Thread starterexecutive
  • Start date

executive

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2006
A photo of the wife's pussy. Would any of you consider fucking her? If so tell me what you would like her to do and you never know it may happen! Many more photos a

Any time, any place

Man Shes Hot, Love To Take A Long Tome Eating Her Pussy Out And Lick Her Ass Then Shove My Cock Deep In Her And Fuck Her For Hours,and Leave A Big Load In Her And Flip Her Over And Fuck Her Tight Ass.
Bill

Yes, I Think She Is Worth Fucking. I Will Fuck Her With My Hard Black 9 1/2 Inches. If Interested Send Me An Email And We Can Set It Up To Happen. If You Are For Real. I Am For Real.

Last edited by a moderator:
The answer is yes

executive said:
A photo of the wife's pussy. Would any of you consider fucking her? If so tell me what you would like her to do and you never know it may happen! Many more photos a

She looks good. Yes she is very Doable.

Compliments. From another woman! I am so proud of you for not marrying some ugly woman who has lots of sex. The amount of sex means nothing but quality of sex with a beautiful person means eerything!@

ToBigBlackCowboyDaddy

Mister I admire your effort and your attitude. I sure hope a lot of you hot assed white women out there are giving the PUSSY to the cowboy. Get after it Cowboy tear them pussies up. okdeacon

Thanks Okdeacon, It Seems Like There Are So Many Wannabees And Very Little Action.

executive said:

Why does it matter? It's not like you're going to really set up a meet with a member anyway. If that's really your wife, posting her pictures is just an ego, self-esteem thing on her part and a waste of everyone's time. We already have access to millions of nude photos on the internet. One more won't make a difference. :rolleyes:

Looks like a lady with lots of potential.... the slit panties are a nice touch, you don't see those very often. Fine shape to the breasts ,too.

I do think I'd be sending her back to you shaved or waxed though.

Where you from?:)

Nice pink there...and nice tits too!

Users who are viewing this thread