• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is the cuck a beta male

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date

Bottomcuck

Love to chat with others
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2019
Question: is the cuck truly a beta male, or is he actually more alpha because he is confident enough to allow his wife to have sexual freedom knowing she still returns to him after sexual encounters? Would be nice to hear from both cucks/stags and hotwives.

I’m asking because I see a lot of small penis humiliation on here and things, but I read recently that even those who like humiliation, really like the feeling of winning. The psychology of it is more like, I’m more alpha because she keeps returning to me, even after bigger and better. Just a question for the community:

Reactions: welder153
i think most are beta , but i believe there's no one class fits all, and many can be switch also

Bottomcuck said:
Question: is the cuck truly a beta male, or is he actually more alpha because he is confident enough to allow his wife to have sexual freedom knowing she still returns to him after sexual encounters? Would be nice to hear from both cucks/stags and hotwives.

I think the desires of many married women to expand their sexual horizons above and beyond just their husbands are not related to the size of their husband's cock, per se, or whether he is a "beta" male.

For example: there used to be a member of this forum who said he had a 9-inch cock. His wife, he said (who was white, as I recall) was a musician in a band where the other musicians were black men. According to his wife, he said, none of them had cocks as large as his. She fucked the other musicians in her band but would not allow her husband (him) to fuck her. He said he masturbated VERY frequently while thinking about his wife's sexual adventures with her black lovers. (I haven't seen him post for a long time.)

Another example: a forum member once posted saying he was the CEO of a corporation. Earlier, he said, he had played on a prominent university basketball team. He was (and perhaps still is) an alpha male. He said his wife dated other men. In response to a question about his wife's cuckolding of him (from me), he said he liked that because it enabled him to work long hours and weekends without feeling guilty about neglecting his wife. Other men took care of her needs.

Reactions: Bottomcuck

Users who are viewing this thread