• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is the traditional Marriage a thing of the past?

• Thread startermimi27406
  • Start date

Has the traditional marriage run its course?

• Should legar partnership agreements be instituted in place of Marriage vows.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Does religion play a valid role in modern family life

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Women and Women partnerships should be recognized

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man an Man partnerships should be recognized

• Religion should not have any part in marriage

• Religion has no bearing on modern life

• The Marriage license is the only thing needed

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I am Male

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • I am Female

• Just see answers

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

mimi27406

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2009
flickr.com
Devorce is rampant to say the least. Is it time to do away with the traditional marriage? Today we feel the male is a cuckold if his GF is seeing other men. Priest and Ministers, etc are quilty of suducing parishioners with or without the husbands consent. Even with consent does this not void the marriage vows. Has marriage became little more than a tax avoidance scheme? A legal partnership is needed with not vows? No, No Marriage must be maintanied.

Attachments

• 4164336674_f6002d4488_m.jpg
    4164336674_f6002d4488_m.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 223
  • OhDaddy.jpg
    OhDaddy.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 213
  • 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 203
  • tease.jpg
    tease.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 193
104926d1307659338t-traditional-marriage-thing-past-4164336674_f6002d4488_m.jpg

I don't think so, because the majority of males and females are borned to be sexually dominant at the early stages of their lives (e.g. ages 16-21 yrs old). Behavious like homosexuality and cuckoldity are only developed in the later stages of life.

In short, we CAN NOT replace cinemas with our home theaters or DVD players..right?.

Just my two cents.

I could have been clearer as to my meaning. The poll was meant to ask how you feel about those things, but it looks more like statements, but MacNfries to answer your question, "Are you saying that, regardless whether you are religious or not, that religions should not determine a religious person's marital status?" that is the question, a religious couple that wants the ceramony should have the right to have one, but it would have no leagal status.

There is one over-riding fact in this whole situation, and that is the fact that babies are conceived by men fucking women. The more important consideration then is :"What is best for the child?"

There is overwhelming evidence that a child is better off in a home consisting of a mother and father who have a committed relationship.

Were it not for this one necessity, I am sure that the institute of marriage would have disappeared long ago. We would be a society in which everyone fucks with whomever they want to at the time. And no one would expect to have exclusive fuck-rights to anyone else.!

MacNfries said:
... but if you're homosexual, you are usually born with being sexually attracted to the same sex.[/FONT]

Thank you for the clarification, Mac.
Harrr...! I have no such genetic issue...:p

This just gets bigger

Son of John, I agree with your observation,
HTML:
There is overwhelming evidence that a child is better off in a home consisting of a mother and father who have a committed relationship.
but nowhere does it say a woman can't have a committed relationship with a man she is cuckolding. She should be free to select the best man she can find to father her children and they may not even like each other on a day to day basis. Saraha has often said we should used breeding and only the best men should be breeders. Race should not be an issue genetics should be the key

Attachments

• all2real.jpg
    all2real.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 126
  • NoHidingIt4Long.jpg
    NoHidingIt4Long.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 132
  • user1416_pic1098_1245690802.jpg
    user1416_pic1098_1245690802.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 137
For Americans the traditional Marriage is over. But it can make a come back because the lack of jobs and economic hardship forces people to stay together..

dcm8 said:
... But it can make a come back because the lack of jobs and economic hardship forces people to stay together..

I heard that because of the same hardship many unemployed people are making money online from their homes, and this allow people to stay closer.

Of course...these people will have more time to cuck and post on this forum..:D

The forces you speak of actually Pushes in the other direction

dcm8 said:
For Americans the traditional Marriage is over. But it can make a come back because the lack of jobs and economic hardship forces people to stay together..

Cuckoldry is by defination counter to traditional unions. Just because persons live in the same dwelling does not make them a family.

IMHO, I see the traditional marriage as still very much alive and well.

I think the idea of marriage is alive and doing very well. Recently I heard a story that divorce rates are actually coming down.

Marriage does not have to be about sex or about having children. It is a life partnership which does usually involve both, but not always.

Everyone should have the opportunity to try their hand at marriage. It is not just for M/F relationships, or for Christians as some would like us to believe. If you do believe in God than a marriage in the church with vows said before God and family can be a very beautiful and powerful thing. I think perhaps it can add a little more glue to the relationship. Paul's words about marriage can be a wonderful foundation to any relationship that models a M/F relationship whether the parties are M/F or not.

Perhaps what has been lost from marriage is the understanding that being in love is not always enough. Marriage is hard and requires a tremendous amount of patience and restraint. These days we too often see marriage as a way to make ourselves happy, instead of a commitment to make the one we love happy. Perhaps a number of cuckold marriages work because the cuckold does recognize his inability to make is wife happy sexually and allows her to find that happiness without destroying the marriage. It is also clear that a cuckold relationship can destroy a marriage if it is done selfishlessly either by the wife's affairs without acceptance of the cuckold, or by the cuckold (or wannabe) forcing/pushing his wife when she doesn't want it or is not ready.

Maybe in some cases

dcm8 said:

Actually money problems cause more separations/devorce than infidelity according to all of the data I have found. Remember I said before just because two people live in the same house does not make them a family.
The woman may want to go out and be with people who are fun and not talking about the financial situation..

Attachments

• 21st+century+marriage.jpg
    21st+century+marriage.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 92
The rise in illegitimacy and marriage-less unions now is merely a symptom in the change of mankind as a whole. No one's word is worth a damn anymore. It doesn't have a thing to do with marriage itself but rather the people entering into it. The same reasons that drive fewer people to marry are the same ones that have given us the expansive legal profession we now have. Your next door neighbor, your insurance company, Your Pastor (Rabbi, Priest, etc,,), your doctor, the maker of any products we use, big business, your government at any level, and even members of your own family. No one can be trusted to be honest and do the right thing anymore.

I promise to,,,,except, unless, but, if,,,,,,,,,,,,

But Why Then...

dcm8 said:
But Why Then... among the lower classes - poor especially - do you find more single parents and more children from various dads?
I think network technology killed the family. May it rest in peace, never was much else than an excuse to raise slaves, soldiers or income providers.

Polyamorous relationships have just the same chance of succeeding as monogamous relationships, frankly. Traditional marriage is -- quite frankly -- a shame. It has made generation upon generation miserable. Cheating is underreported.

MacNFries I think you have answered the question

HTML:
[quote="MacNfries, post: 0"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]My wife & I are a liberal minded couple, been married over 17 years, and we value our marriage & family above all other things, frankly. She and I have been participating in 3-somes & moresomes since our college days. We look at the extramarital fun as just that ... sexual [U][I][B]fun[/B][/I][/U], and nothing more. Neither she nor I allow ourselves to get wrapped up in emotionally charged, romantic relationships, although a couple guys she's banged in our past have tried to encourage her to see "just them" privately. 

So, I know involving others in sex can be fairly safe & exciting, but you got to have a commitment/trust to each other first, going in, that emotional involvements can't be allowed to start. ALWAYS play together .... is my suggestion!  Mac  [/FONT][/QUOTE]

I do not think you have a traditional marriage, but if you do thats great, it is a matter of definations, but you are right it is the ultimate commentment

Jim it is more complicated than marriage

HTML:
[quote="jim_oakey, post: 206008"]But Why Then... among the lower classes - poor especially - do you find more single parents and more children from various dads?  
I think network technology killed the family. May it rest in peace, never was much else than an excuse to raise slaves, soldiers or income providers.[/QUOTE]

It is strange our network of laws and Social Services work counter to each other. Sometimes, often, it makes more financial sense to lower income persons to live separately than to marry and lose benefits because a man is in the household presumably working and making money. Right/Wrong not for this discussion.

Attachments

• MyFace.jpg
    MyFace.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Mother of year 1st Runner Up.jpg
    Mother of year 1st Runner Up.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Mommy.jpg
    Mommy.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 60
Jaxunman you are as cynical as I am

HTML:
[quote="Jaxunman, post: 205924"]The rise in illegitimacy and marriage-less unions now is merely a symptom in the change of mankind as a whole. No one's word is worth a damn anymore. It doesn't have a thing to do with marriage itself but rather the people entering into it. The same reasons that drive fewer people to marry are the same ones that have given us the expansive legal profession we now have. Your next door neighbor, your insurance company, Your Pastor (Rabbi, Priest, etc,,), your doctor, the maker of any products we use, big business,  your government at any level, and even members of your own family. No one can be trusted to be honest and do the right thing anymore. 

I promise to,,,,except, unless, but, if,,,,,,,,,,,,[/QUOTE]

Big Business, Greed, etc rule no one stops to smell the roses and just as marriages are not lasting neither are careers. Today a person will likely change Jobs, carreers nine time according to a study I recently viewed. I do not know if that is accurate or not but I have nothing to dispute it either.
A person that came from a broken home if very likely to change partners also, of course there are exceptions, and I know several persons who have married three or more times and have just started having live together arrangements.

Users who are viewing this thread