• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is there any other active IR forums?

• Thread starterBlackyoung
  • Start date
B

Blackyoung

This one isn't really active and I'm looking to meet up.

You'd do better, as far as real time meeting ambitions go, to join the pay site of Dark Cavern or any other legitimate swinger's site.

pimpology101 said:
You'd do better, as far as real time meeting ambitions go, to join the pay site of Dark Cavern or any other legitimate swinger's site.
I'm 18. I need my cash haha.

What other swinger sites do you know?

You can join as free member at most places. There's just some restrictions that apply.

swinglifestyle.com
swappernet.com
lifestylelounge.com
swingular.com
swingerssecret.com

There are tons of others; just do a search for "swinger's sites."

pimpology101 said:
You can join as free member at most places. There's just some restrictions that apply.

swinglifestyle.com
swappernet.com
lifestylelounge.com
swingular.com
swingerssecret.com

There are tons of others; just do a search for "swinger's sites."
Most of swinger sites don't take single males. Oh well, I'll try it out.

Thanks

..oh you should be a moderator here man.

I am a single male and I am on all of the above listed sites. Granted restrictions do apply but it's still a more viable means of meeting people than forum boards such as these.

And thanks for the "backing." LOL

lol.

I've seen your posts on cuckoldplace.

Ok, I'll check it out. I'm not sure gals like their men young. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd be surprised. Just like older men like young hotties, milfs like young studs with stamina.

pimpology101 said:
You'd be surprised. Just like older men like young hotties, milfs like young studs with stamina.
I only get free trials?:(

Hopefully, I will get selected by then!

Swappernet is a 3 day trial. Not sure about the others. Swinglifestyle is free period (not just a trial) but, as I said before, it has some restrictions.

pimpology101 said:
Swappernet is a 3 day trial. Not sure about the others. Swinglifestyle is free period (not just a trial) but, as I said before, it has some restrictions.
Like? haha, I'm sorry If I'm annoying you dude. Not trying to. Well, at least I'm not one of those NW dudes.

You can't e-mail other members unless they email you first. That's the major one. You can't see all photos. You can see enough though to determine if you're interested in a woman/couple.

pimpology101 said:
You can't e-mail other members unless they email you first. That's the major one. You can't see all photos. You can see enough though to determine if you're interested in a woman/couple.
Eh, not that bad. I went to the site and it too offers 3 day trial. I'll check it out. thanks again man.

On another note, I read that you host bang parties. Why won't you start a site and make a profit? If the parties agree.

Swinglifestyle can be free (if you choose to never join) for the duration you belong. There's no trial period but, like Will said, it's not interracial specific and does limit you, as a free member, to 15 profile views and 5 emails (responses not initiations) per 24 hour period.

I have a yahoo group with over 9,000 members and could easily start a web site and charge a monthly membership and make a good chunk of change. I choose not to for the same reason I choose not to charge admission fees (donations are kindly accepted but never solicited) for my gangbangs; because it's not about money..it's ALL about watching white women getting black dick!! ;) :)

hornymatch.com is a pretty good site

Users who are viewing this thread