• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is this normal progression for her?

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
my wife has been chatting and playing on her webcam for a while now she has made some friends who have become regular viewers of her and chat with her often ,when she first went on it was 2 or 3 times a week now she wants to go every night sometimes 2 times a day she seems to be becoming addicted to it ,i know she loves the attention that the men on there give her (it has made our personal sex life both on cam and off amazingly hot lately) i have noticed though that she is connection on a personal level with some of the guys she talks to ,they talk about more that sexual things now they talk about their daily life and how their day was ,is this normal progression for a hotwife/cuckwife? they still talk about sex all the time too though ,she has several men that want to come visit us and have a fun weekend fucking her, most want me to double penetrate her with them ,and the idea seems to make her excited, she has 1 guy who is half black half latino, who is pretty well hung that loves to ask her about her past experiences with black cock and how he would love to give her some new experiences with it, he has sent her photos of him self and she has also viewed him on cam ,she seems to like what she sees even telling me on more than one time how big he is (9inches and very thick) she has another guy that she talks to every night that wants to come visit her for the same reasons ,he said he would have visited now but he was in a car accident recently and has to have a few surgeries on his leg to repair it first ,he said that she is his main motavation to heal quickly so he can see her and fuck her brains out, this is the guy shes been talking to for the longest now and they seem to have really connected she talks about him all the time like she has known him for a long time like an old friend or something shes even told me how worried she is about his operations, is this normal for her to connect to a potential fuck buddy in such a personal way?
ps sorry for the long post but id love to hear some opinions from u guys that are more experienced than i am

Cdlola,

cdlola said:
My wife has been chatting and playing on her webcam for a while now; she has made some friends who have become regular viewers of her and chat with her often. When she first went "on" it was 2 or 3 times a week... now she wants to go "on" every night; sometimes 2 times a day... she seems to be becoming addicted to it.

If your wife if "chatting" with other men on webcam, that means she enjoys her personal interactions with other men. If she shows them her pussy and they show her their cocks during their conversations, that means she wants them and they want her sexually. If she's doing it more and more frequently, that means her desires for them and their desires for her are becoming progressively more intense.

cdlola said:
I know my wife loves the attention her "web cam admirers" give her. It has made our personal sex lives both on cam and off amazingly hot lately.

If your wife's web cam sex life has increased the intensity of her sexual interest in you, both of you have already gained much... even if she takes it no further.

cdlola said:
I have noticed, though, that my wife is connecting on a personal level with some of the guys she's talking to.

Yes, that's the way sex works. Women establish personal connections with men they want sexually... they don't go to bed with men they feel no interpersonal connection with or, worse, whom they dislike (usually... exceptions would include, for instance, straight commercial transactions).

cdlola said:
My wife has several men who want to visit us and spend a weekend fucking her.

She's shopping, making her selections, and is discovering some of her selections also want her...

cdlola said:
Most want me to double penetrate my wife with them, and the idea seems to make her excited...

That means your wife's potential lovers understand the need to pretend they want you as well as her. That's probably positive, since you're her husband and it's pretty obvious that if they want to fuck your wife (as they do, it appears), they'll have to agree to you being involved in some way.

Your wife's on-line courting seems to have reached an advanced state. So, how is this going to work...? Is she going to make arrangements with one of them re. when and where to meet (in a public place, I would hope, at least initially), or are you going to do that?

—Custer

hi custer thanks for the advice its always very helpful
if the time comes when she wants to take it further to a real level and meet someone in person i would be with her and we would also make the arrangements together and would meet in a public place such as a bar or resturant where we could talk comfertably ,i think i forgot to mention that when she chats im with her most of the time ,we go on together and she has these chats with me there ,she knows in ok with it she says right now its only fun online and that she has no desire to take it further as of yet but has added that in the future she might want to, i told her that if thats what she wants im open to talk about it when ever she wants with me

Users who are viewing this thread