Is This The Start Or The End?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date
2wheel said:
It is with extreme and overwhelming sadness that I must tell you that my beloved wife, my closest friend, my confidant, my guiding light, my sweetheart, succumbed to a massive 6th stroke at 1:00am on January 21 suffered at approximately 4pm January 20 at the ripe young age of 68.
Sorry to hear your sad news. In my thoughts

2wheel said:
It is with extreme and overwhelming sadness that I must tell you that my beloved wife, my closest friend, my confidant, my guiding light, my sweetheart, succumbed to a massive 6th stroke at 1:00am on January 21 suffered at approximately 4pm January 20 at the ripe young age of 68.
I can't imagine the pain sadness and emptiness you are feeling. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers.

2wheel, no words can express how I feel. Losing your much loved mate is very, very hard to accept. GTR

2wheel said:
So sorry to hear.

Cucked Dad said:
Sorry to hear about your lost. I have read many of your post and it is clear you loved her dearly.
Thank you.

zippless said:
I can't imagine the pain sadness and emptiness you are feeling. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you.

gatorrdw said:
2wheel, no words can express how I feel. Losing your much loved mate is very, very hard to accept. GTR
Thank you.

2wheel said:
OMG, I am so sorry for your loss

2wheel said:
That's really unfortunate, 2wheel. I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences.

I've gathered from your posts that it can be said for your late wife.... may she rest in peace.... that she led a highly rewarding life, and she shared it with you.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Manwaife
Custer Laststand said:
That's really unfortunate, 2wheel. I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences.

I've gathered from your posts that it can be said for your late wife.... may she rest in peace.... that she led a highly rewarding life, and she shared it with you.
Thank you.

OMG! Haven't been checking in as not expecting to see many messages due to everyone hibernating because of the Wuhan virus. This is a shocker.

So sorry for your loss. I can only hope that she went as quickly and painlessly as possible, especially considering what she suffered on a daily basis.

willsrv said:
OMG! Haven't been checking in as not expecting to see many messages due to everyone hibernating because of the Wuhan virus. This is a shocker.

So sorry for your loss. I can only hope that she went as quickly and painlessly as possible, especially considering what she suffered on a daily basis.
Thank you. It was quick, maybe 7 minutes, beginning to end. I'm sure she was aware something was wrong for maybe 2-3 minutes then she slipped away.

2wheel said:
Thursday, 8/30, I asked my wife if Gayle is going to join us for dinner Friday 8/31. (we're going out for pizza and Gayle's husband Jack is away). She's engrossed in reading a book and without any thought blurts out, "no, Gayle has a date." Then she realizes what she just said, stops reading, picks her head up and says "oops". I respond "oops, what do you mean oops?"

There's silence for a moment, then. "Guess I let the cat outta the bag huh?" "Tell me" I ask. "Gayle asked me to keep it to myself, that's gone, but I'm swearing you to secrecy. I mean it if you say a word or even hint at knowing anything you're gonna be in deep shit." I agree. She tells me that Gayle didn't tell her everything and she's not gonna tell me everything. She said Gayle needed a confidant. She said date is code for sex. I asked if she said anything about my desire. She said no. She said Gayle never really goes out on dates but does have sex with men other than her husband Jack. She wouldn't tell me how often and didn't know if Jack was in on it. Of course I said, "Like I want for us." That was like lighting a fuse, and we were off to the races . We went at it tooth and nail AGAIN for what seemed like hours. We ended each in a huff and angry, each disappointed at the others attitudes towards our lousy sex life, blaming the other for it. I reminded her of her constant string of broken promises, she reminded me of our wedding vows of fidelity, I reminded her of the modification to her side of fidelity. We went to bed angry at each AGAIN over sex or lack thereof.

Friday night we went out for pizza and as sarcastically as I could muster I told her "here we are having a lousy pizza pie while Gayle is getting a good fucking. I think we have the short end of the stick". Yes, we were at it AGAIN. This time in the restaurant, as privately as we could each getting louder and louder. She ended it by walking out telling me she'd meet me in the car.

FYI the promise she made numerous times was in response to my desire. I want her to have sex with others, one or more lovers that I can watch her have sex with. Her promise was that won't work but she's open to 3-some, where I'm included, not just a voyeur. But she's given me the 'slow roll' in the past. Some time ago I created an AFF account and started to vet candidates. (That was after many months reviewing the now defunct CL listings) Stupid me, after vetting more than 600 different men over a period of months, I realized the stall. She assured me that wasn't the case. I told her that if she dated 1 of these men each week it would be more than 12 years before she found any acceptable to have sex with, that she was being disingenuous. We even met 2 for a 'meet and greet', but she had said they were not acceptable even before we met them. It was, I believe so she could say 'see I TRIED'.

My original posts are now gone. Short back-story, I've been trying for years to share her. It started as talking and became arguing. CONSTANTLY.

Where is this going anyway you may ask.

Saturday 9/1 evening at dinner I asked if she heard from Gayle, she said she did. I asked how it went, she said Gayle said it was good, real good. I asked for more details, she told me that's all I'm gonna get, I asked if she knew more, she repeated that's all I'm gonna get. I reminded her that could have been her getting a good, real good fucking as well as Gayle. She got pissed and yelled at me to 'fuck off', got up and stormed into the bedroom slamming the door. I'm a shit I know it. I want what I want, and I want her to have what she needs. We haven't had intercourse for years and years, partly due to her health issues and partly due to my ED issues. And for her, she doesn't want to have sex unless it includes intercourse. I think it's all bullshit when I consider her past, which I rather no won't go into now (just ask).

About 30 minutes later she comes out ands asks me. "I can't take this constant haranguing by you and the fighting over this. If I fuck another guy for you will you leave me alone with this shit?" I tell her "I'm not sure but it's a start."

Then she surprises me leaving me agape, "OK set it up. Do it fast before I change my mind." I ask her about the type of guy and when is fast. She tells me that by now I should know what she likes and dislikes and fast is ASAP, before the end of the week. She goes back into the bedroom and says goodnight leaving the door open this time. Her anger has subsided, but what does she have in store for me I wonder. She always gets even, she always needs her 'pound of flesh.'

Sunday 9/2 I try some of the old CL Reponses that I have sitting in my possibly' folder from back when. Not only is CL dead so is the e-mail relay, all those leads gone. I resurrected our AFF account "matureduo4play". Only a few of the possibilities from our 600 are still valid accounts. I go to a new site I've recently read about as a CL replacement "doublelist". I search "males for couples."

One ad stood out:
"Experienced bull looking for cuck/dp/dv couples (myrtle beach)
36 y/o, d/d free, non-smoker, mixed (not AA), good looking, 5'10", 175 lbs, 7" c, super experienced with wives and single females. Open to all body types, races and legal ages. Please be std free. I'll travel to you.

Most importantly, please be serious and willing to meet soon. We can meet for drinks and feel of the vibe is right or not.

NOT INTO FAKES/FLAKES/ENDLESS FANTASY CHATTERS/PIC COLLECTORS!!"

We had a few e-mail exchanges and was confident that he could fit the bill very nicely, with one possible hiccup. I told her I found a candidate and asked if she wanted the details, she emphatically said "NO - LET'S JUST GET IT OVER WITH." She's not a size queen having told me that big is uncomfortable and hurts when a guy bottoms out. I'm now about 5" was about 6 1/2", another by-product of aging. He's 7" not even close to being big, he's average. White - race doesn't make a difference to either of us, we're completely non-prejudice (I think she's had black in her youth - just ask). He's cut, what I think is what she prefers, it's something that never came up in the past. At 5'10" he's 2 inches short than me but 4 inches taller than her, perfect. At 175# he's about 25 lbs lighter than me but heavier than her, and the height/weight ratio says he's fit. The crux is his age, in the past whenever a candidate was under 40 she complained it was too close to her sons age, she's now 65, her son is 35. I felt compelled to mention his age she said "I don't care". Like us he's std free. The best asset is he's an experienced bull, which means 1 of the 3 of us is. He asked for a photo, but she's paranoid about photos so I declined his request, he offered one in return but I told it wasn't necessary.

I asked her which day would be best for a meet and greet. She said "we don't need to drag it out into 2 meetings and we don't need a meet and greet. Let's just get it over with." On this I held firm. I asked if she wanted to be copied on our e-mail exchanges, she said '"no". After several e-mail's back and forth I set up a meet and greet with the understanding that if things were OK we'd play after, otherwise we'd say goodbye without any hard feelings.

I picked the Hyatt Place Savannah Airport as they had a bar which would be convenient. It was far enough away from home for us that there was little to zero chance of being 'discovered'. Of course I booked a room, not really sure how things would play out, I booked a king size bed. I asked her if she wanted to know any details, testy she said "I told you let's just get it over with." I wasn't getting good vibes, this was supposed to be adventure, a pleasurable adventure, it was turning into something else, something I can't quite describe. But definitely not pleasant. I began to wonder what penalty she had in store for me, by now I was sure it was a whopper. Oh well, we're on this path and I'm ready to and willing to take the penalty.

We agreed upon Thursday 9/6. 6:00pm we'd meet in the bar.

Thursday came and I did my usual with her to get her out on time, she is time challenged, she is late everywhere we go. Surprisingly this time she was on time I told her we'd leave at 5:30 and she was ready at 5:30, I was in shock. I expected her to be excessively late thereby scaring off our candidate that would then give her the excuse of "see I tried." But gladly, I was wrong.

We were silent for the entire 20 minute drive. We parked, I got her walker and to the bar we went. He was waiting at a small table. He was exactly as he described, and rather handsome by my standards. I introduced them and they shook hands, as did he and I. We sat and we ordered drinks, he already had a beer, I ordered Sweet tea as I don't drink she ordered a mojito, fortification I thought. We made uncomfortable small talk, after a bit, she looked at her watch and said "it's getting late guys." Wow that surprised me, taking a bit of control to move things along. If you wonder she didn't wear a skirt or see through blouse, nor does she wear heels any more. So stretch jeans a (not low) V neck blouse, and yes she wore a bra. Absolutely nothing sexual, erotic or sexy the way she dressed, looked or comported herself. I offered to pay for the drinks he took the bill from my hand and went to settle up. She glared at me and said "he's getting my pussy and you want to pay for drinks to" as she shook her head in dismay. I ignored the comment. Was this fun or what I thought to myself sarcastically.

As we entered the elevator I was getting butterflies. She stood equidistant from us both. Fantasy was starting to meet reality.

I unlocked the door and held it for them both then shut and locked it. I turned on the TV. She said "why don't you guys get comfortable I'm gonna take a quick shower." Oh fuck, I thought to myself, generally her showers are long term affairs, I mean drain the hot water heater long. We got undressed and got on the bed each on a side watching the TV. His cock was quite impressive. It stood straight up in the air, hard with a nicely shaped head, tight balls and he was trimmed as well. No ugly popping blue or purple veins, no discoloration, it was a very nice looking dick. It looked like I did some 35 years ago. I had to rub to get semi-hard-on, after all he is half my age.

We just laid there waiting for him to have my woman. We said nothing, didn't even talk about the weather. The silence was deafening. Again fantasy was meeting reality as I thought that this guy will be entering my wife's prized possession, her pussy, my pussy in just a short time. I expected a long wait and was surprised when I heard the bathroom door only 10 minutes later. She emerged wearing a new black baby doll (see the pic - it's not her but what she wore) I had gotten her many months ago which she stuffed in her drawer, and high heels that I haven't seen her wearing that I can remember, she hasn't worn heels in many years, bare legs. I was in shock as this was not a woman who said "let's just get it over with", she seemed rather engaged in the process. She nonchalantly braced herself against the wall rather than use her walker. She looked out of this world hot. Her blond hair draping the black baby doll, she said the thong was a little too small and hoped that her being pantiless wouldn't disappoint us. She was a vision, she even trimmed her bush, I haven't seen her dressed like this in many a moon. My ED issues seemed to take a vacation. I heard him under his breath, "wow. 65 my ass."
upload_2018-9-9_11-2-40.pngI got up from the bed and approached her face to face and started to kiss her. That is her #1 turn on. He got behind her nibbling her neck and ear lobes. I held her helping to steady her. I could tell she was enjoying the attention. We switched positions, he now face to face and me behind her. They kissed and I nibbled. She reached a hand down to his cock and the other to mine. Soft strokes. I started to lift her baby doll above her head and she complied by putting her arms into air as I slid it off.

She disengaged us saying "it's time for bed boys". She was getting playful. I liked it. It eased my ever increasing angst. She laid on the bed and spread her legs. I dove in licking her pussy, it was dripping wet, she hasn't been this wet in ages. Again this was not the sign of a passive woman. He got on the bed near her face and she started to suck him. I looked up and to see one hand cupping his balls and the other on the shaft of his cock as she sucked him.

Within minutes she had her 1st orgasm (she is multi-orgasmic). She needed me to wait before continuing (she needs about a 2 minute recovery). I went back to licking her pussy again which triggered another orgasm. I noticed that during her orgasm she stopped sucking him and returned when she recovered. Another 2 minutes and I again went back to her pussy. Her best orgasms are multiples of 3; 3, 6 ,9, 12 yes TWELVE. This time I reached up and tweaked her nipples, as I laid there licking and nibbling what I call her magic pussy. During #3 she stopped sucking him and just held his cock and moaned. I new experience for me to see, not sure about her (despite being very very experienced she never talks about her sexual past - EVER). When it was over she asked me to get a bag she had in the bathroom. I handed it to her, she reached in and retrieved a condom and a tube of lube. She handed the condom to him and she lubed her pussy outside and in. He rolled it on and got between her legs.

I was about to experience for the 1st time another man entering my wife (not necessarily for her since marriage - just ask). I watched as if it was a miracle. For me it was, she reached down and guided him into her as she moaned with pleasure as he slide in her slowly, inch by inch. For me it was both exquisite and horrible. A sight to behold. It was incredible - fantasy meets reality, not sure which was winning, the angst was off the scale, my stomach did flip flops. For a moment I thought I'd vomit, I felt like I should stop them and shout WTF. I guess this is what every cuckold goes through the 1st time. I was deep in thought about it, but made sure not to miss him being in her all the way. I had that moment of anger when I saw how willingly she gave herself to him, no resistance whatsoever. I had to mentally slap myself reminding myself that I wanted this, not her, that she did resist, for years. That had I only myself to be angry with and to blame. She gave me what I wanted. She whispered "give me a moment." They laid there coupled but motionless until she said "I'm OK now". He started to fuck her - in and out, slowly, methodically, she had her hands on his butt pulling him in tighter/closer. The look on her face was what I remember from when we used to fuck, it was now another man, another cock, a void empty for years now filled. It was pure ecstasy, pure enjoyment, pure fulfillment, pure satisfaction, pure pleasure, pure sex, the pure act of fucking for no purpose other than pleasure, no breeding, no love, no emotional connection. It was unmistakable. She had wrapped her legs around him essentially trapping him. They had their lips locked to each other. It was the kissing that really got to me. I had remembered that hookers never kissed their Johns, that for them it was considered too personal. I kinda felt the same, his dick in her pussy was OK but his tongue in her mouth wasn't. She reached a hand out to me, I had thought she was going to exclude me from here on. She did that hand finger motion than that says 'here - now' as she said "a 3 some needs 3 people". The moment they broke their kissing I took the opportunity and I bent down and kissed her as she was fucking this other man, it was surreal to say the least. Sexual excitement won over angst.

I couldn't tell whether my kissing her was exciting her to fuck him with more vigor or her fucking him was exciting her to kiss me with more vigor. She sucked my tongue so hard I thought it would leave my head as she had her 1st orgasm with him. She told him to wait a minute, he did as I had. She gave the all clear and they resumed their fucking. She told me she wanted my cock and I repositioned myself so she could suck me while fucking him. I gotta tell you my body isn't as limber as it once was and it took a lot of effort to maintain the position and any kind of erection. (Sucks getting old) As soon as my cock hit her mouth she had another orgasm, more intense than the previous. All she did was hold my cock and moan. After a few minutes of recovery she was again ready to resume fucking but 1st, she said "get rid of the condom." He asked if she was sure, She said "yes I'm sure, I hate rubbers." they went back to fucking with even more vigor than before this time bareback. I had to pull away as I was about ready to unload and I wanted to wait. She understood and moved all her focus to him, re-wrapping her legs around him and her arms as well. She found his mouth and was fully engaged in kissing him, all as if I weren't there. My angst returned and was off nuclear. But what did I expect. He said he was ready to cum and asked where, she said "in my pussy - where else." I reached over and pinched her nipple and that was enough to trigger for her 3rd with him which in turn triggered his orgasm pumping her pussy full of cum.

When their mutual orgasms subsided he laid there for a moment before withdrawing. He gingerly make his way off of her (remember she has medical issues) and laid on the bed next to her. I didn't let the moment pass as I got between her legs and was able to slide my semi-hard-on in her. The 1st time in many years. His warm cum as lubricant and her being stretched was the key. Something I told her so many times in the past (one of my justifications for doing this). She kissed me hard and deep as I entered her. As she felt me grow harder she turned her head and told him to fuck her mouth, he repositioned and did just that, not a hard fuck just a enough to know he was doing the fucking not her doing the sucking. She had an orgasm, we were all motionless for a few minutes then retuned to what we were doing. I lowered my head and sucked on a nipple, that was the trigger for another orgasm. When it was over I continued fucking her pussy and he her mouth. Then he said he was gonna cum again she held his butt so he wouldn't withdraw and shot his load in her mouth as she swallowed. As he withdrew she found my mouth and kissed me making sure that I tasted his cum. I looked at him, he was getting dressed. He looked at me and said he'd hang around till I shot my load. She told me to cum now and I did, filling her pussy with more cum. She had another of her 3 pattern her orgasms this time sending her the stratosphere. I withdrew as he thanked us and closed the door behind himself. I watched as our combined load of cum leaked from her wide open gaping cunt.

We laid next each other touching, holding, caressing until we fell asleep.

We woke in the AM, She was exhausted but I swear she had a glow, an aura of satisfaction and contentment that I haven't seen in a very long time. I had great time. I would say after 9 orgasms she did as well.

We hadn't planned on an overnighter so we didn't have extra clothing. We dressed commando style. Disposed of the discarded condom and wrapper. Packed the lube and baby doll and headed out the door.

On the way home I asked if she wanted to talk about it, she said not now. I asked if that means we'll talk about it later. She said "let's not start the dance, just let it be". I agreed and told her I'd leave it to her to bring it up, she said she would, promise (but she lies, breaks promises and can't keep a secret - just ask). I was engrossed in thoughts of how she became an active participant after her stonewall attitude and thought of the movie 'The Sex Monster.' I asked if she wanted me to stop for breakfast, she said absolutely not that she needed to get home as fast a possible, that she keeps having mini-orgasms and needs privacy. I kept looking at her and watched as her legs kept contracting closed. I reached home and got her into the house, then bed. I laid there with her as the minis continued. She nodded off I stayed awake. About an hour later she awoke and the minis were gone. I dressed and left for my days activities.

The aftermath

It's now been about a week and I've had a lot to think about. So here are my thoughts, randomly not in any order.

One thing I never anticipated was the short duration of the entire event. From the time we met to the time he shut the door behind himself was just about an hour. Over the years we probably spent several dozen hours arguing about it. Truthfully, in my imagination I never thought about duration, it kinda had a never-ending surrealistic time that kinda restarted over and over again.

I was certain that there would be failure of some kind, that: she would bail out at the last minute, or make the experience so distasteful and awful that he would leave or she would submit by just jumping on the bed legs in the air and tell us to 'just get it over with'. Not only was I wrong but surprised and bewildered that she dove in by dressing sexy and was prepared more so than I by bringing condoms, lube and lingerie. I still can't get my arms around that there was so much fighting to NOT do this.

I am now officially a cuckold and she a hotwife, or is she? Certainly by definition (sorry I'm anal that way) I am, however, does one time make her a hotwife? I don't know. Of course the times I am sure she cheated on me would notch her up on that scale but she denied, admitted then recanted her admission. So for a fact this is the ONLY time I am sure she had another man since our vows.

I was surprised when she told him to remove the condom as she used high risk possibility of STD as one of her many reasons to not play with others. Once it was off I wasn't surprised that she told him to cum in her as she loves cum, in her and on her.

Did she have a good time?, we haven't yet spoken about it, the ball is in her corner. But I think perhaps 9 orgasms is a clue, unless of course her body betrayed her. What? I am of the belief that women's and men's bodies respond to sexual stimulation, a physiological reaction but the mind, the emotion isn't receptive and rejects the enjoyment and pleasure that body is receiving.

I imagine he had a good time, he had 2 orgasms and was fully engaged in the event and I saw no indication of displeasure or boredom on his face. I had a great time. My desire overcame my angst. Watching him enter her for the 1st time was indescribable, then having her stretched and lubricated by him thereby allowing me to enter her, the 1st time in years, was beyond sublime physically and emotionally. Having her take me after him was important for me as it meant I wasn't being rejected for him, my insecurity.

I did/do feel bad that I coerced her to violate our wedding vows of fidelity that she professed to take so seriously. But I think the pleasure she received made that fade away. Yes, to an extreme I do feel like a shit, a dirtbag, that I allowed, no, not allowed but gave, my wife, my life partner, my love, my prize to another man, a stranger, against her desires for the selfish purpose of satisfying my own self interest. Yes, I imagined that she would enjoy herself as well, and all indication is she did, there it is, the justification.

Will there be a repeat? I have no idea. Until we speak, I am clueless. Do I want a repeat? At this point in time the answer is yes, I think so. Will I bring it up if she doesn't? Probably.

I no longer play the fantasy in my head, I have the real thing to play. I would love to have pics, better yet video. But that will never happen, she doesn't even like me to shoot her in normal life.

Our sex life afterwards is like it has been for many years now, terrible. I had hoped there would be an improvement.

My emotions are running from one extreme to the other. Her's? I have no idea.

I'm open to questions, advice and comments.
That was a beautiful story I wish that I will be able to tell the same story about my wife. You can't guess how much I want mine to get fucking around in front of me. White, black, yellow, brown, purple or any color of cock, it doesn't matter as long as it's nice and hard for her to enjoy it.
I envy you very much and hope your wife will continue with the three somes .

franklyhorny said:
That was a beautiful story I wish that I will be able to tell the same story about my wife. You can't guess how much I want mine to get fucking around in front of me. White, black, yellow, brown, purple or any color of cock, it doesn't matter as long as it's nice and hard for her to enjoy it.
I envy you very much and hope your wife will continue with the three somes .
Very sadly my treasure passed away January 2021