• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It happened to me last night

• Thread starterusn2play
  • Start date

usn2play

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2012
She pulls me toward our bedroom, tell me to lie down. I do, she get out the handcuffs and restrains my hands behind the iron headboard of the bed. She takes my shoes, pants and underwear off. She opens my shirt and starts fondling me. Slowly, she takes my cock in her mouth, I’m getting a BJ, and I have only had about 10 from her in 20 years.
Then, I hear something; someone else is in the house. The bedroom door opens and it is Robert, a 27 year old she went to a night college class with last fall. He comes in and starts to undress and lies down beside me naked. His cock is somewhat bigger than mine but not huge. It stands up strong and she leaves my cock and moves to suck his. All I can do is watch, while I am cuffed to the bed. He moans, she moans and you know it, he shoots a big load in her month. She looks up at me with a big smile and comes toward me. I am saying, “no, no, no….” She pushed my head back against the headboard and planted a big kiss on me. She forces some of his cum in my mouth. She holds the kiss, tongue and my head in place for an extended period. I had no choice but to swallow. I said, “I am not too happy, I did not sign up for that.” She said, “You have already been sucking his dick by proxy, swallow and enjoy it.”
She then tells me she has not fucked him. She has only given him blowjobs for several months now. She said I had to watch her fuck him the first time. I was still helplessly cuffed to the bed. She rolled over between us and he mounted her. For the next 20 minutes all I could do was watch. I did not like it. She was moaning and screaming with pleasure. I could hear the loud slapping sounds and could see his cock on the backstroke. She moaned in at least two orgasms and finally he came in her filling her with cum. He rolled off to rest and she then straddled me. I said to myself I have created a monster I don’t think I can control.
She lowered her pussy onto my hard cock and started slowly pumping up and down. His warm cum was oozing out of her and running down my balls and thighs, I did not know what to think. That was the slickest lubricate I have ever felt in a pussy. Robert got up and left us. She rode me for about five minutes and stopped. With the keys, she unlocked me and then rolled over. I positioned myself on her and gave her all I could until I came in her.
We rested a few minutes and I got up and put my clothes on. She stayed nude on the bed; I wiped her clean with a towel. When I went to the front of the house, Robert was watching TV. He asked if we were done and thanked me for letting him enjoy my wife. I did not know what to say. He then got up and went back to the bedroom. They locked the door and I had to listen to them having sex for the next two hours.
He spent the night in my bedroom. I slept on the couch. I do not know if I can keep this up. I really wanted the shared wife experience and I am getting a slut wife. The bad thing is some of it I like. He just left to go get ready for church!!!
I do not know if I like it, or want to file for divorce.

usn2play said:
... He just left to go get ready for church!!! ...

For his next adultary meeting in the church??:eek:

They ahold make a fiction and non-fiction area of the forums.

usn2play said:
[My wife's lover] spent the night in my bedroom.

Which you should now think of as your wife's boudoir.

usn2play said:
I slept on the couch.

Sounds better than sleeping on the floor.

usn2play said:
I really wanted the shared wife experience, but I am getting a slut wife.

They are one and the same.

usn2play said:
The bad thing is, some of it I like.

That's good. You're showing promise as your wife's cuckold. What aspects of it did you like...?

usn2play said:
He just left to go get ready for church!!!

Well, whatever turns him on. Some people go to church, ya' know. Being religious does not exclude being sexual, although the juxtaposition can sometimes seem sort of kinky.

usn2play said:
I do not know if I like it, or want to file for divorce.

Consider an analogy. When a woman fucks a man other than her husband for the first time, the best way for her to get over her feelings of guilt is to fuck her new lover again as soon as possible. Then again, and again and again. Soon, fucking a man (or men) other than her husband will seem perfectly normal.

If you acknowledge there are aspects of your wife sucking her lovers cock, then snowballing you with his cum, then fucking him, all in front of you while you're handcuffed to her bed — then in addition, out of kindness, fucking you as well — you can be confident she has you well on your way to being her self-acknowledged cuckold. I suggest encouraging your sexy wife to do it all again in front of you, then again and again. Pretty soon, being her cuckold will seem completely normal to you... and, more than likely, highly erotic.

If — on the other hand — you divorce your wife, you might not find another woman anywhere near as openly sexual and... are you paying attention?... who is also into BDSM.

Tokyocouple said:
They should make fiction and non-fiction areas of these forums.

"They" already did. The XXXStories forum is supposedly for fiction. The other forums — General Cuckoldry and Confessions, for instance — are for nonfiction. Making a judgement re. whether an initial post (IP) and followups in a "nonfiction" forum is or is not (/are or are not) nonfiction is up to the reader.

Custer Laststand said:
Which you should now think of as your wife's boudoir.

Sounds better than sleeping on the floor.

They are one and the same.

That's good. You're showing promise as your wife's cuckold. What aspects of it did you like...?

Well, whatever turns him on. Some people go to church, ya' know. Being religious does not exclude being sexual, although the juxtaposition can sometimes seem sort of kinky.

Consider an analogy. When a woman fucks a man other than her husband for the first time, the best way for her to get over her feelings of guilt is to fuck her new lover again as soon as possible. Then again, and again and again. Soon, fucking a man (or men) other than her husband will seem perfectly normal.

If you acknowledge there are aspects of your wife sucking her lovers cock, then snowballing you with his cum, then fucking him, all in front of you while you're handcuffed to her bed — then in addition, out of kindness, fucking you as well — you can be confident she has you well on your way to being her self-acknowledged cuckold. I suggest encouraging your sexy wife to do it all again in front of you, then again and again. Pretty soon, being her cuckold will seem completely normal to you... and, more than likely, highly erotic.

If — on the other hand — you divorce your wife, you might not find another woman anywhere near as openly sexual and... are you paying attention?... who is also into BDSM.

except that he may bot be a sub. Hence your solution should not apply.

In case you divorce your wife, you may not find 'the same' one or you may find a better one. Who knows. To be submissive based on the pretext that you won't find a better partner calls for short term sexual gratification but long term agony and meekness.

Custer Laststand said:
... The XXXStories forum is supposedly for fiction. The other forums — General Cuckoldry and Confessions, for instance — are for nonfiction. ..

I did not know that--thanks for pointing this out.
Not for sure why anybody would post fictitious stories in this forum; it seems there are other forums that are better suited for that. :confused:

saket_salmon said:
Except that Usn2play may not be a sub. Hence, your solution should not apply.

I guess you mean my solution may not apply.

On his personal info page, Usn2play says his interests are "outdoor activities and bondage." If he weren't into being a sub put in bondage by his wife... handcuffs, in this case... presumably his wife would have been the one handcuffed to their bed headboard while her bull fucked her in front of him.

saket_salmon said:
In case you divorce your wife, you may not find 'the same' one or you may find a better one. Who knows. To be submissive based on the pretext that you won't find a better partner calls for short term sexual gratification but long term agony and meekness.

If Usn2play had not said he's into bondage, I would not have made the suggestions I posted earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread