• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It is my time

• Thread starterallstar1
  • Start date

allstar1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2011
I'm new to this forum and have read some very twisted shit, no doubt.

I am a matuire hung, bull who is actually beginning a relationship with a couple that will be ongoing rather than a quick fuck n run.

I'm looking for suggestions that would add to the enjoyment of cucking this beautiful womans husband. Any tips for keeping this very hot bitch tamed are wecome as well.

They want verbal abuse as well as balls deep, bareback sex which I can provide in abundance.

Let's get some great ideas on the mind fuck part....

Sounds like a good score...

allstar1 said:
I'm new to this forum and have read some very twisted shit, no doubt. I am a mature hung [dude, a] bull who is actually beginning a relationship with a couple that will be ongoing rather than a quick fuck-n-run.

Congratulations! As your relationship with your new married woman and her cuckold moves forward, you may begin to realize some of the "twisted shit" you've read is less "twisted," and more in accordance with what they want, than you initially thought. But, it would be unwise to assume that.

allstar1 said:
I'm looking for suggestions that would add to the enjoyment of cucking this beautiful womans husband. Any tips for keeping this very hot bitch tamed are wecome as well. They want verbal abuse as well as balls deep, bareback sex which I can provide in abundance.

Here, you're asking for a quick summary of thousands of posts. Spend some time reading around in this forum, select concepts, approaches and things to do you think might appeal to your married woman and her cuckold (as well as you), then talk with them about what they want. I suggest approaching it as if you are a professional "bull" and they are your clients.

If there are some things you think might appeal to your married woman but maybe not to her cuckold, I suggest talking with her first then leave it to her to bring her cuckold to acceptance. In other words, treat your married woman, who sounds assertive, as your boss client unless or until she informs you she wants the nature of your relationship to be something else.

Your new relationship will most likely go well, I suggest, if in advance you find out what your married woman and her cuckold want, and make sure they agree with any ideas and suggestions you might have, rather than simply forging ahead on the assumption that what appeals to you will also appeal to them.

If you do well with your new married couple, you'll probably find additional opportunities will become available to you when your relationship comes to an end — since women (in particular, more than men) tend to talk with each other. As a result, your reputation as a desirable bull may spread.

Users who are viewing this thread