• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It looks like her bull is joining us on vacation next week.

• Thread starterhotwifeclw
  • Start date

hotwifeclw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2009
My wife informed me last night that her bull that lives with us will be joining us on vacation this coming weekend. We are going with 3 other couples and it will be interesting to see how it goes. I'm not exactly sure how they are going to keep the secret considering the cabin we rented has 4 bedrooms and if I'm not in the bedroom with her and he is, it will be pretty obvious to our friends. This past weekend she threw caution to the wind and wore some sexy lingerie around the house while one of our friends were over and kept walking into his room. She finally went into his room and didn't come out and my friend left shortly thereafter. I told him that she went up to our room and didn't see her. I distracted him for a while so he didn't think she was still in her bull's room getting fucked. She finally showed up in our bed at 6am and queened me to make me clean her up and made me make her cum. I did actually get to fuck her and it felt like I was falling in and amazingly enough she had an orgasm with me in her. It amazes me that she still fucks me after him but she says she likes to feel my little dick in her after he has stretched her out. I would like to hear from some of the ladies here on why my wife likes to feel my little weenie in her after her bull gets done. She almost always has a good orgasm with me. Can someone explain that?

The only thing he will be providing is a 10.5 cock for my wife to use. Sleeping on the floor may be a possibility since he always likes to put on a show for me and show me how much better he fucks her than me. I have to pay for him to come with us, cook for him while there and make sure he is comfortable on the trip.

He and my wife always throw little digs out when others are around about me being a little man and stuff like that. It is quite humiliating because she plays right along with it saying things like she wishes I was as tall as him. The other day she compared his hands and feet to mine right in front of a bunch of friends that were over. She would sneer and wink my way after she did it and would sneakily grab his cock almost right in front of everyone but made sure i saw it and not them. I think they may suspect it. She actually pretended to do a chair dance on him right in front of everyone also.

I wonder how their inhibitions will hold up when we are there and have had a little to smoke and drink. I have a feeling we will be totally outed and I will look like a total loser to our friends. I talked this over with her but she insisted that I don't have a say in the matter and the she and him are in charge. She told me that she owns me and the fact that I even get to be around when she fucks him is a privilege that I have to earn each time. I am not allowed to tell her what to do or even make suggestions on how she should behave with him. She said if I am good this week she may or may not be nice to me this weekend so each night she said I have to cook and clean for them and have to clean his bedroom and bathroom for him. She said if I do a good job she might be nice but no guarantee and she told me that she won't let me know if I was good enough either way until I find out the hard way. I would be nice to have some sort of indication on whether or not I am following the rules properly and serving them but I guess she's the boss. So let's wait and see.

that .5 might b important 4 u and me
but @ 10" i hardly think and xtra .5 matters
2 ur wife's lover ........that is all carry on

hotwifeclw said:
I have a feeling we will be totally outed and I will look like a total loser to our friends.

Any guy who willingly gives up his wife and becomes a joke and a servant to her and her lover is definitely a loser. You know this and you want this, so enjoy it. Let the sub shine through. Go for it.

Buggalee said:
Any guy who willingly gives up his wife and becomes a joke and a servant to her and her lover is definitely a loser. You know this and you want this, so enjoy it. Let the sub shine through. Go for it.

==========

20110116005622_captain-obvious-700x487.jpg

Buggalee said:

Indeed.

If this is pure roleplay, I smile for you. If it is anything other than pure roleplay (i.e. you really are like this and especially if you don't like it), I pity you.

Beware that the guy you're 'treating' may very well not know the difference and that's where problems start. If I knew that the cuck was the one that was really in charge, I'd understand but if he wasn't, I'd want nothing to do with it.

If the guy knows that it's all fake, you sleeping on the floor and so on, fine. Be prepared for potentially violent confrontation if he starts getting nasty - i.e. he starts thinking he has power - though.

Hotwifeclw,

hotwifeclw said:
My wife informed me last night that her bull that lives with us will be joining us on vacation this coming weekend.

It sounds like you really are your wife's servant-cuckold, as opposed to just her cuckold. Is it possible your friends who will be joining you-all on vacation are ******* of this?

hotwifeclw said:
I wonder how their inhibitions will hold up when we are there and have had a little to smoke and drink.

What inhibitions...?

hotwifeclw said:
I have a feeling we [my wife, her lover, and me as her cuckold] will be totally outed and I will look like a total loser to our friends. I talked this over with her but she insisted that I don't have a say in the matter and the she and him are in charge.

It was very kind of your wife to let you know where you stand in such a straightforward way...

hotwifeclw said:
She told me that she owns me and the fact that I even get to be around when she fucks him is a privilege that I have to earn each time. I am not allowed to tell her what to do or even make suggestions on how she should behave with him.

Sounds like your wife has assumed her proper role in your marriage, and you have accepted yours...

hotwifeclw said:
She said if I am good this week she may or may not be nice to me this weekend, so each night she said I have to cook and clean for them and I have to clean her bull's bedroom and bathroom for him.

Well yes, of course...

hotwifeclw said:
My wife said if I do a good job she might be nice but no guarantee, and she told me she won't let me know if I was good enough (or not) until I find out the hard way.

Hm... what will "the hard way" be...?

hotwifeclw said:
I would be nice to have some sort of indication on whether or not I am following the rules properly and serving them...

Yes, you're right to be concerned about this.

hotwifeclw said:
...but I guess she's the boss.

You have that right.

hotwifeclw said:
So let's wait and see.

OK. Will look forward to updates re. whether your servant-cuckold performance meets the expectations of your boss-wife and her bull.

—Custer

Usually my wife and him don't like anyone knowing about our situation. We are professional people with me actually in the public eye on occasion. Although our close friends would be more than understanding and would not judge us if they knew about our arrangement (i think) it would be very humiliating for me to be outed to them.
Fortunately the bull actually cares about Wifey and I's marriage. He actually makes an effort each time to have me present but the wife likes to have her time alone with him without me being there as and audience. She has always been that way with her other toys also. He is the one who will usually make sure I can watch and sometimes participate. For the most part my wife likes her time alone and then when she is done with him she will almost always come to bed and make me eat her out after she's been fucked by him or any guy. It really seems to get her off as much if not more than it does for me. She very much likes for me to cum in her after someone else has too. She says she loves the way it feels to have more than one man's cum inside of her.

I guess it is sexually charged for both of us because she will begin talking about the other guys she has fucked while we are in bed together and before I know it she is fucking me silly and she usually cums in minutes when she talks about her other conquests.

As far as her relationship with this guy is concerned: interesting situation i would say. She really cares for him as do I. I can see us being lifelong friends. He is very decent to both of us and is very respectful to us. He carries his weight here, pays rent to my wife, buys his own food, is very good with our kids, keeps to himself for the most part but loves to hang out with us on weekends which is about the only time I used to be able to make love to my wife since we are so busy with work and children, he started his own business since he has been here and is doing well for himself. All in all he is a very good guy. We have all agreed that if we were to move then we would look for another home that had enough room for him to have a place similar to what we have now. I think it is almost if not completely a poly relationship for him and my wife since she is ok with him having other lovers as long as he wears protection and she is allowed other men but I must remain faithful to her only.

She says that he is man enough to satisfy more than one lover. She would still be jealous if she had to see him with another woman but she would live with it. He has his girl toys over to be with him and she always seems to make sure she gets him the following night. I guess she is a cuck to him. LOL Me on the other hand: that would not fly, I get no wiggle room on this. I do some photography and am always around beautiful women and get advanced on all the time and she has actually seen that. She gets so pissy with me when it happens. I don't act on the advances but she doesn't care. She gets mad at me when another woman comes on to me. "your married, so why would you let that woman come on to you?" Like I can control the actions of another woman. My wife blames me because she says I'm putting out sexual signals. I have to because I'm shooting fashion and nude photography.

It appears that the first night of our vacation I will have the wife to myself but since she knows that he is coming the following day I doubt she will let me have her in anticipation of him being there the following day. If I know her; she will want to save herself for him. I just hope the two of them aren't totally obvious to everyone and are discreet but I have a feeling she is planning on something. We will have to see. As it stands right now, she has been very put offish this week and doesn't appear to want to have sex with me at all so I think she is looking at making me wait until after she has had him in her before I will get her again.

This is her bull and her in our tub.

hotwifeclw-albums-fun-night-her-picture11907-her-favorite-popsicle.html

I actually was allowed to film this entire session as I have with many others.

Your friends will already be picking up powerful signals that you are wearing the apron in the marriage, and I think you will survive this weekend okay, even though it may be a roller coaster of emotions for you.

You won't be able to hide the truth, but professional people are well aware about what happens beneath the sheets - they get temptations, also.

If everything is revealed about your lifestyle, grin and bear it, and your friends will get over their initial shock. If they are TRUE friends, they will accept what has happened, and do there best to understand as the weeks go by.

Your wife is in charge, she has the wheel - but her bull sounds a really good guy, not sponging on you, paying his rent and food, and not sleeping with your wife 24/7.

When your wife has sex with him, she probably feels a bit guilty from her upbringing, so sits on your face ASAP, so she can reassure herself that you/her are still rock solid as a couple. She lets you pleasure her as a reward for letting her mate with prime meat.

You probably have the perfect scenario for a cuckold marriage, but I sense that your wife is going to become slowly more adventurous in training you as to the "way it will be" eventually.

How old are your children?

Wow Sahara,

Saraha said:
Your friends will already be picking up powerful signals that you are wearing the apron in the marriage, and I think you will survive this weekend okay, even though it may be a roller coaster of emotions for you.

I'll survive but it is very humiliating. I guess that is part of the turn on.

You won't be able to hide the truth, but professional people are well aware about what happens beneath the sheets - they get temptations, also.

Your right, I would probably be pulled aside by my friends and they would ask me WTF. I think having to explain to them the fact that I initiated this would be the hardest part. Unless she is the one that outs me on that. Hard to tell what is going to happen at this point.

If everything is revealed about your lifestyle, grin and bear it, and your friends will get over their initial shock. If they are TRUE friends, they will accept what has happened, and do there best to understand as the weeks go by.

I have a feeling my friend's wife already knows. After my wife got home from all day shopping with her this Sunday, my wife announced to me that he is coming and that I will have to pay for it so she may have discussed it with her.

Your wife is in charge, she has the wheel - but her bull sounds a really good guy, not sponging on you, paying his rent and food, and not sleeping with your wife 24/7.

I guess her and I couldn't be more fortunate.

When your wife has sex with him, she probably feels a bit guilty from her upbringing, so sits on your face ASAP, so she can reassure herself that you/her are still rock solid as a couple. She lets you pleasure her as a reward for letting her mate with prime meat.

Your probably correct there since she had a very conservative upbringing. I think she also wants to reassure her ownership of me.

You probably have the perfect scenario for a cuckold marriage, but I sense that your wife is going to become slowly more adventurous in training you as to the "way it will be" eventually.

She has always been a bit shy but I can now see a little more of her dominant side come out. It will be a matter of time but what a ride...

How old are your children?
I have 3 between 9 and 13

BTW Sahara, I do wear an apron when I cook for them.

When children have been disciplined by parents, they have an urgent need to still feel loved despite what they have done.

A wayward wife also needs to be naughty, but still loved afterwards.

Punishment needs to have a time limit, (apologising for behavor, acceptance of apology, genuine forgiveness, making up, new beginning).

When you accept the punishment, it should end there. We hate being reminded of what we did in the past. Reminders prove that there was not genuine forgiveness.

If a wife straps her husband's ass with seven of the best for his bad behavor, and he agrees the punishment was appropriate, then the next day is a fresh day, a new beginning (unsoiled by reminders of his sins caught out the day before).

So we went on vacation. Got in to the house we rented on Friday Night. It was uneventful for most of the evening. Wife and I settled in had dinner and both consumed a cookie that one of the friends baked who came with us. Edible weed. It was delicious but my wife who rarely smokes got pretty tore up. We went to bed and all she talked about was that she was looking forward to her bull arriving on Saturday and her being able to get it good from him. She wouldn't let me have sex with her at first and made me give her 3 or 4 orgasms by going down on her. After her fourth orgasm she made me lay on my back so she could ride herself to another. The problem is I don't get off on my back so she rode to her heart's content and came another 2 times.

We woke up on Saturday morning and everyone was already down at the lake swimming so she put on a nice string bikini and I had eye candy all day. She spent half the day on the phone talking to her bull on the phone. She came to me and told me that I will have to give him gas money to get here and that I will also have to sleep in the room with all the kids. Later that day he came back and told her that he wouldn't have to make it to the location at all so she was out.

She was very visibly disappointed but we ended up having a fun vacation any how. That night she again made me pleasure her several times but would not allow me to cum neither with her or by myself. Sunday morning I had to do a photoshoot with a sexy model that was on vacation with us and spent the day shooting her naked in various locations around the lake and the wife again on Sunday would not give me relief.

Now we are home and last night she sent me to bed and went and spent the night in her bull's room. I managed to see her briefly this morning cuz it was the kids first day back to school so I didn't have the opportunity to have her afterwards. She told me that she will probably do that again tonight. She claims that I got to spend the entire weekend with her so she will be with him the remainder of the week. I'm going nuts not being able to cum. She insisted that I am not allowed to cum until she has me again. Hopefully by the weekend. :eek: