• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Italian Slut's Private Pics

• Thread starterMikeT1960
  • Start date

MikeT1960

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2017
My girlfriend's name is Michela and she has recently been a a cheating slut so needs a lesson. I have saved a file called "Michela" on the desktop of the LapTop and she needs people to see they are looking at her photos and writing her messages. She knows nothing about computer things and she won't understand what's happening.

TeamViewer ID 183 921 711
Password 1047110010

AnyDesk ID 301 544 353
Password michela1980

Last edited:
inaccessible

I'm new to TeamViewer. It keeps changing the PW. Now it's 3321. Tomorrow I'll check all the settings. A couple of people di access so it should be ok

Last edited:
Now the lap top is open on the table and she'll be shocked if she sees people looking at her private pics. PW is still 3321 and if you can write something in Word telling her that she's a slut. She'll go out of her mind lol

Last edited:
The ***** will be looking at her Facebook feed for the next hour or two so if you want to make her go out of her mind the PW is still 3321.

Last edited:
unable to connect

Sorry still getting used to TeamViewer and in addition the ***** is on the PC. Anyway the PW is 3321 now. Tomorrow when the *****'s not here I'll try to configure it better. Sorry

Last edited:
Anyone got any tips on how not to change the PW everytime someone visits? The ***** said theres strange with the computer. Lol. Now the PW is 2998

MikeT1960 said:
Anyone got any tips on how not to change the PW everytime someone visits? The ***** said theres strange with the computer. Lol. Now the PW is 2998
Configure a permanent password in the security settings

Ok. Try PW 1047110010. And I'm going to bed and if it doesn't work I'll think about it tomorrow. And btw the slut says she thinks there's a virus lol

what the new pw?

PW 1047110010

Last edited:
I fixed the PW so it doesn't change anymore :)

let me see your slut on anydesk

AnyDesk ID 301 544 353
Password michela1980

MikeT1960 said:
My girlfriend's name is Michela and she has recently been a a cheating slut so needs a lesson. I have saved a file called "Michela" on the desktop of the LapTop and she needs people to see they are looking at her photos and writing her messages. She knows nothing about computer things and she won't understand what's happening.

Password 1047110010

AnyDesk ID 301 544 353
Password michela1980

I would love to ****** the *****. I tried to log on but you are not connected. Please let me know when i can humiliate her

Ok, I told the ***** about TeamViewer and AnyDesk and I told her that as her punishment for cheating and behaving like a total slut she has to let everyone look at her private pics and do what they want with her Facebook page. And she is such a submissive slut that she said ok, but only topless pics. And I said no, all of her pics, even the naked ones. And about Facebook she said ok but please don't do anything to get her banned and if anyone posts her photos to be careful because she has some underage friends and she doesn't want them to see naughty things and if you post anything don't post public but choose friend group A, which is most of her friends except the underage ones. And I agree with her on that.

So feel free to do what you want with his *****, look at her pics, use her Facebook, ****** her, send her messages or write things, and if she's not infront of the laptop and if she's home, I'll drag her to it and force her to watch while you do it. The camera on the laptop isn't working but I'll be getting it repaired on Tuesday, so you'll be able to use that too.

Can I view?

I'll try to post when the ***** is online and but it's never easy to tell.

Reactions: Invisible75

Users who are viewing this thread