• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Its all so clear and oh so beautiful

• Thread startersissydave68
  • Start date
S

sissydave68

This letter is for my soulmate, my best friend, my raquel

Life without doubt, without hesitation, and without fear is not unreachable and not abnormal. It is, and has always been right there in front of me, I just, like so many others, pretended not to see it. The really sad truth is that if not for the bravest, smartest, most truley amazing person, walking in and refusing to allow me to be anything less than what she saw in me, I dont know if I would have even known what to look for. This goddess who walked into my life 17 years ago and took my heart in her hands has shown me, not only what love truly is, but what a magic filled wonder each moment has to offer to those who open themselves . It can be scary and hard to accept at times but im sitting here now knowing that everything has been not just worth the work, but so much better than any dream or fantasy I was capable of creating. I am sitting and sharing my true moment of clarity, still shaking, my heart pounding as my wifes beautiful strong lover is bringing her to heights of pleasure that most will never witness. I am more complete as her helper and student, and his tool to enhance and display the full range of sensation and emotion that he has brought to her, than any role I attempted to fill before. As i watch my goddess melt into the bliss she deserves knowing the role I inhabit is and has always been her cuckold. I, for the first time know what love, wholeness and a true sense of place I have found. Thank you for saving my life and for never giving up on me .

Yours forever

starryeyze

You have found your way. You are one lucky guy Starry!

Users who are viewing this thread