• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It's Day 850 For This Little White Dick

• Thread starterdwm2obeyBM_WF
  • Start date

dwm2obeyBM_WF

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2006
Hey All,

Well it has now been 850 rather long days since I have been inside a female. It's not that I haven't tried because I have but without success.
I just quit even trying after about day 400. I got to thinking that maybe I need to forget about getting any pussy for myself and instead use those efforts to get a black man in their white bodies instead.

My philosophy on it being this, as a whiteboi, if I begin decreasing my efforts to have sex with the white females then that provides less competition for the black man. It also takes more chances away from the whitegirls to be sexxed thus leaving them in a heightened need for it. This it seems could only be a good thing for the black man whose sexual needs and desires remain naturally primed and ready for action.

I have always felt anyway, that when it comes time for a black man's sexual needs to be taken care of that it should be his choice as to how this should be accomplished. Whether it be black pussy, white pussy, or if no pussy is available for the task then a whiteboi's mouth could become the needed orgasm giver and receptacle for his cum release.

Self pleasure should be reserved for practice by whiteboi's only and never be expected to be used by the black man unless he says that's how it will be. I really wouldn't expect many black men would choose this route when other means of having it taken care of for him would be available. These means should be made available to him without the need to ask or search. With the ideal situation as the offer being already made prior to when the need arises.

That's just my thoughts on it though. I will take a pic and post it of my little white hard dick that has not been inside a pussy in the span of 850 days. Comments are welcomed and encouraged.

Sounds to me like you really don't want any pussy. Sounds like you are happy beating off to IR sex videos and thinking about being dominated by black men with big dicks. That's cool. Not judging you.

Maybe you should think about getting involved in a gym somewhere. Maybe doing some steroids. I believe you are probably just suffering from low testosterone levels. Add 20 pound of muscle, lose 20 pounds of fat, disintegrate the anti-female force field that you probably have and you'll be in a big fat pussy before you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the pics of my mini tool. Any comments are welcomed.

Attachments

• Rock Hard Little White Dick 1.jpg
    Rock Hard Little White Dick 1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 171
  • No Pussy 4 Me 1.jpg
    No Pussy 4 Me 1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 176
Here are a few more of the Lil White Fella.

Gears, I think you are right about me not wanting any pussy. There are only so many rejections a guy can take before the desire goes away somewhat. I wouldn't turn it down but I also won't crank up the pursuit mode either, I don't think.

Attachments

• Crooked Hard And White.jpg
    Crooked Hard And White.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Breeding The Hand.jpg
    Breeding The Hand.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Two Finger Shuffle.jpg
    Two Finger Shuffle.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 96
  • rock hard whtboy2.jpg
    rock hard whtboy2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 66
Dude, I know you don't really want to hear this, but your dick isn't that small. I'd say it's average girth and length. I know you are posting unflattering pics, but I'm pretty sure that your size isn't what's keeping you from getting pussy.

Join a gym. Hit the treadmill. Eat clean. Start lifting weights. Get a tan. Buy some trimmers and trim all body hair (front-back-legs-ass) using a setting of 4. Lose the goatee...some guys can carry them off, but most guys look worse with them (I didn't see it in the picture, but I know you have one).

If you do what I say and stick to the plan, you will see yourself physically transform in about 5 or 6 months...just in time for some fun in the sun.

Women are attracted to looks, that is true...but they are also attracted to confidence and attitude. If you want to be a cuck, then you can be a good looking, sexy cuck. I guarantee that you will have more success getting to fulfill your fantasies if you look better. Don't believe all the shit you see here and all the bullshit you see in those cuck movies.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

I appreciate the advice and I will see how it all plays out. As a matter fact, I may just go get me some pussy. Thanks Dude.

Afaid I have you beat in a few ways.

Im barly 4" and kelly stopped my fucking back in 2001.

Users who are viewing this thread