• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

it's not even all the way hard but i know how you ladies love snickers bars....

• Thread startermandingonigga25
  • Start date
It appears to be about the size of a snickers bar. Sorry bro...I calls it like I sees it.

iraddicted said:
It appears to be about the size of a snickers bar. Sorry bro...I calls it like I sees it.
you faggot the title of the thread says it's not all the way hard.

What? Does it double in size or something? Motherfucker looks hard to me. Not impressive at all. Don't be mad. You just aren't that big for a black guy. You are still bigger than most white men. That's the bad thing about being a black guy. You're expected to have a huge dick, and when you don't (and you don't), it's a disappointment. When white women fantasize about black men, the dick is a central figure of the fantasy. There needs to be a significant difference between the black man's dick and the biggest white guy she's ever been with. My dick is close to your size and I don't consider myself to be big.

iraddicted said:
What? Does it double in size or something? Motherfucker looks hard to me. Not impressive at all. Don't be mad. You just aren't that big for a black guy. You are still bigger than most white men. That's the bad thing about being a black guy. You're expected to have a huge dick, and when you don't (and you don't), it's a disappointment. When white women fantasize about black men, the dick is a central figure of the fantasy. There needs to be a significant difference between the black man's dick and the biggest white guy she's ever been with. My dick is close to your size and I don't consider myself to be big.
i can't believe i'm discussing my dick with your gay ass but yes it does double in size. that was a mid-grade erection my friend. i have posted my dick with a full erection on this forum before. i posted this pic because it looks nice all lubed up. furthermore, the beauty of my particular dick is in the thickness. it's 8 and a half fuckin inches.

Users who are viewing this thread