• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jekyll and Hyde cuck

• Thread starterfillherforme
  • Start date

fillherforme

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2010
Hey guys, I have written on here a few times and have always gotten a good view from you all. I am a larger, decent looking masculine man with a 6 in penis of nice girth. I am not small. In public I have a profile of a masculine guy and am confident in myself. I have been cucked by 2 women and my last fiance and I had a full cuck relationship and she loved many bulls, in private and in front of me. I loved it, I sucked bulls in front of her and shared cum with her and sometimes after the sessions I feel a kind of guilt like I am 2 people and when I have been cucked, although it pleases me there is another person inside of me that feels betrayed. I get so horny thinking about my wife with other men and don't think I could have a sexual relationship without cuckolding but find it hard to fully let go of the public persona I have for myself. I mean I played football in hs and college, I am big and masculine and can satisfy a woman. Have any of you guys struggled with this sort of thing? I feel like Jekyll and Hyde. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread