• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

join me

• Thread starterslutwifeshare
  • Start date
Wanna perv on my wife? Looking to show her now. I am kinda interested in knowing what you think of her and her body. Would be hot to see you posting comments or telling others!

Sent you a PM. Can I have the code?

Bull id 394 604 418

Wanna perv on my wife? Looking to show her now. I am kinda interested in knowing what you think of her and her body. Would be hot to see you posting comments and telling others or maybe inviting another Bull to view my wife with you? Message me asap and I'll send you the codes!

back on ...like to find someone who wants to be in charge with joinme to view my ******* wife of 56... a mother and devout catholic...someone who wants access to show my wife to their friends to jerk off to by sending them the link while you in control sir...

back on ...like to find someone who wants to be in charge with joinme to view my ******* wife of 56... a mother and devout catholic...someone who wants access to show my wife to their friends to jerk off to by sending them the link while you in control sir...
https://join.me/977-333-913

Users who are viewing this thread