• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Joseph.....

• Thread startershe_likes_2_be_touched
  • Start date

she_likes_2_be_touched

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2011
Years ago my stepfather passed away and my then bf wouldn't make time to be with me during my step fathers funeral. So I called up an old buddy of mine to go to the funeral with me and comfort me.

Joseph of coarse came to be with me the night before the funeral, ended up sleeping at my house in my bed. That night it didn't take much from him to get me naked and aroused.

I loved the idea of being so bad and getting my pussy full of his cum while my asshole bf was too busy to be with me. I found out many years later that during that time my "bf" said he was not that INTO me at that time and wasn't a good bf....LOL

Guess I wasn't a good gf either since I was fucking an old buddy the night before my step dads funeral!! Oh well... it was fun. Guess he should have been there for me when I needed him!!

she_likes_2_be_touched said:
Guess by bf (of years ago) should have been there for me when I needed him!

Yes, he should have. If you fired him, so to speak, I'd say you took the right action.

Thank you Custer! I agree....

Like I have said HIS job is to support me emotionally and since he didn't somebody else who did, reaped the befefits ALL night long...LOL

Kat

Users who are viewing this thread