Joy sucks the team part 2

• Thread starterleglvr44
  • Start date

leglvr44

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2007
“Play with yourself, baby.” I told her.

Joy slowly ran her finger up between the lips of her cunt and got it wet and slick. She rubbed her puss for a few seconds, grinding her hips back and forth, then turned and bent all the way over. She reached back to spread her cheeks and showed us her slick, dripping cunt and her tight little asshole.

“Who wants to smell my pussy?” she said in a voice I hardly recognized. My cock spasmed and I had to concentrate on not cumming.

Joy worked her ass in tight circles, her cheeks spread lewdly in front of us. John staggered to his feet and moved to her, his cock bobbing stiffly in front of him. He went to his knees and put his face close to her ass and pussy. She looked back over her shoulder at him, one big breast pointing to the left. “You want it on your face?”

John only groaned. Joy took half a step back and pressed her spread cheeks to his face, moving her wet pussy around on his face. She groaned suddenly and pulled away. I saw that she had almost cum. She looked at John, still on his knees, his face slick with her juices.

“Do you like it?” she asked. John closed his eyes and jacked himself off.

Joy looked at me and smiled a wicked smile before walking over to stand right in front of Al.

“Wanna play with my tits, birthday boy?”

Al looked at me, pleading for a yes. I shrugged, too turned on to go back. He reached for her greedily, filling his hands with those luscious breasts. She was breathing hard, now and I knew she was over the edge, nothing would bring her back now, but a good cum. She watched Al’s hands work her breasts over, watched him pull on her nipples. She looked over at me, at my cock still in my hand, ready to explode.

“I wanna play with his cock.” The words came out of her in a slow, heated roll. I was too turned on to even speak so all I did was blink. She pushed Al’s hands away from her tits and looked down at his huge cock, pulsing at about nipple level. She smiled as she reached for it, wrapping her long, tapered fingers around it, her nails not touching because of it’s thickness.

“Oh, yeah …this is a big cock.” She whispered as she began to stroke it for him. “Oh, yeah …oooh, look, you’re cumming.”

A big bubble of early cum formed at the tip of Al’s cock.

“Rub it on your tits …” I said, knowing she would anyway.

Joy let a moan escape from her lips as she leaned forward slightly and pressed Al’s cock to her big breasts, smearing his juice around on her nipples.

“Put it between your tits, babe, jack him off that way.”

Joy moaned again, almost a sob of desire as she put her hands on her breasts and squeezed them tight around Al’s cock. She moved them up and down his dick , her chin tilted down so she could watch the huge head thrusting just inches from her mouth.

“Faster,” groaned Al.

Joy began pumping his cock between her tits at a quicker pace, his pre-cum smearing them, making her cleavage slick and shiny.

“Do it with your hand, now.” wheezed Al. Joy let his cock escape from between her breasts and resumed jacking him off.

“You like it?” I asked.

“It’s so big.” she gasped, her eyes riveted on the heavy slab of cockmeat in her hand.

I felt a flash of resentment, then. Al’s cock was about two inches bigger than my seven incher.

“I wanna suck him,” she whispered, her voice choked with lust. I closed my eyes and blinked them open again, looking into her heavy lidded, dark orbs.

“Can I?” she pleaded.

I nodded. She drew a breath, noisily between her teeth, a noise borne of lust. We all watched as she lowered her face slowly toward Al’s thick meat. She bent it down slightly and pressed the slick cockhead to her lips, running it back and forth, then holding it under her nose and inhaling deeply.

“Oh, I love to smell cock …cock and sweat …Ummmm …”

She reveled in the meaty smell of Al’s cock and then ovaled her generous lips. She held her mouth, poised over Al’s cock for a long moment, and then plunged downward, filling her mouth with thick, warm dick. She groaned along with Al as she began to Al her head up and down, fucking her mouth on his cock. Al was in ecstasy, the others pumped their cocks in a steady beat, wondering if they might be included in this largesse. Joy slid her mouth off Al’s meat and groaned.

“I love big cocks …I like them in my mouth …shooting cum down my throat …spurting on my tits …all over my tits …on my pussy …on my ass …” She dove down again, swallowing half his cock. Al put his hand on the top of her head and guided her up and down on his meat, getting a cadence he liked. She looked up at his face while she sucked him off, watching his reactions. It turned her on to see him so helpless beneath the pleasure she gave. I had seen that look a thousand times and knew what Al was feeling.

“Oh, yeah …suck me off, Joy,” grunted Al. She turned her head slightly and Al’s cock slid across her cheek. He rubbed it around on her face, smearing his juices across her lips. She groaned as she felt the heat from his cock sliding across her face. He pressed the swollen head against her lips and she smelled cock under her nose, a meaty smell, musk mixed with sweat and cum that sent shivers of excitement down through her body to make her even wetter between her thighs.