• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Juanita

• Thread starterDE_BBC
  • Start date

DE_BBC

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
nice hispanic slut for BBC.

Attachments

• n_a.jpg
    n_a.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 450
  • p.jpg
    p.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 311
  • q.jpg
    q.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 232
  • r.jpg
    r.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 391
  • w.jpg
    w.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 548
FAKE this is from a couple in Ind from Kokomo. They go by kokomocouple. I have the pleasure of being thier friend. She sure as hell aint from Delaware

Yeah.

Those are fake. I have chatted with them also. They are from kokomo IN, I am in west lafayette. Lets try to keep it real here people.

Fake

Yes this is a fake but this wife is for real and loves to fuck.

You Should Read a Post before you Respond.

incher said:
FAKE this is from a couple in Ind from Kokomo. They go by kokomocouple. I have the pleasure of being thier friend. She sure as hell aint from Delaware

*Ahem* Who said anything about her/them being from Delaware!?!?!?

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT POSTING PICS OF WHITE WOMEN ENGAGED IN THE ACT OF IR SEX, THAT YOU FIND ONLINE.

Hence...I found some pics online and posted 'em.

Now, I'm all for calling out fakes, but COME ON you gotta at least READ the post b4 making such silly comments.

...no where in the post did I imply that they were from Delaware, or that it was me in the pics.

:wtf:

Another Non-Reader.

hrtbrkboy said:
Those are fake. I have chatted with them also. They are from kokomo IN, I am in west lafayette. Lets try to keep it real here people.

..and to you as well, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

For crying out loud...this thread is about POSTING PICS OF WOMEN ENGAGED IN THE ACT OF IR SEX....it even says "NOT YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND"

:jackoff:

jeeze!!!!

Tara said:
Yes this is a fake but this wife is for real and loves to fuck.

I'll make this a 3-Some.

1.What is fake about these pics?

2. Is it a White Women fucking a Black Man?

3. Did I ANYWHERE in my post say she was my wife or girlfriend?

4. Did I ANYWHERE in my post imply that I was in the pics?

5. Do you ever know what thread these are posted in?

I'll answer.

1.Nothing
2. Yes
3.No
4.No
5. Probably not.

DE, hell thanks for the pics, some of us appreciate the post. By the way, no where did you make any implications about who she is or whether you know her.

Last edited by a moderator: