• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just stopped by

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008
i just stopped by and was going to post an update but then i read a few posts and decided that this site is just to full of bullshit for me. One or 2 here have a brain but most of you are real idiots. the biggest being saraha she needs to get on her med again. So off i go to live a real cuckold lifestyle wit my balck owned slut wife ............. fuck all of you just keep living in your lil jerk off world

Mac n fries is the only one here that really thinks

carina_halerose said:
i just stopped by and was going to post an update but then i read a few posts and decided that this site is just to full of bullshit for me. One or 2 here have a brain but most of you are real idiots. the biggest being saraha she needs to get on her med again. So off i go to live a real cuckold lifestyle wit my balck owned slut wife ............. fuck all of you just keep living in your lil jerk off world

Mac n fries is the only one here that really thinks

===========

o my Miss Carina is off on one of her rants again ..pity :eek:

carina, you will find you can't stay away from cuckolds.com, despite you having a week of bad hair days. When Jupiter moves away from Pluto, the sun spots will bring you more astral energy.

Yes, Mac is a bright cookie, so don't forget to keep reading and commenting favourably on all his posts.

Don't allow yourself to read anything that might upset you - stick to your favorite authors, the ones who fill your mind with awesome, inspirational excitement.

There is a big danger for you, that if you keep reading my stuff, you might find yourself beginning to understand the point I am trying to make. We can't have that happening, can we?

I wish you the very best of luck in all areas of your life - you will need it.

As a special favor, please come back often and tell us how much better your life has become since you stopped visiting cuckolds.com. The stage is yours, tell us what we want to hear.

I love this site - there's never a dull moment!

I thought it had been more quiet and pleasant around here recently!

With all the very nice comments Mac has been getting lately I'm thinking he might want to start his own blog and go mainstream. Perhaps he can get a few million from AOL!

They are supposed to have a reason but if they don't and they just feel like searching you they will make something up like ''there have been some burglaries in the area and you fit the description''.

Users who are viewing this thread