• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kayla Kleevage

• Thread starterblackbull1970
  • Start date

blackbull1970

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2004
Check out this Big titty White woman's site.

She has becaome addicted to brothas over the past year. She got pics of her with the "Queen of Spades" written on her, and pics of her with the word "Nigga" written all over her tits in the free section.

Anybody got a membership or hacks the site.....post the pics!

http://kaylakleevage.com/index2.htm

Peace.

Fuck yeah! That big titted hoe licks any niggaz ass & drinks nigga piss & her asshole's so gaped looks like ya can stuff your arm to the elbow up that ass! I just want the nasty slut to hurry up & open up her new website been waiting since December!!!

Yeah, I want a piece of her too as well as Brandy Dean and Lori Lust... You guys should check them out too... I hope Kayla's other site gets finished soon... Loved watchin' her get properly pounded in the Hot Chocolate series... I hope she converts some of her other busty friends to the dark side... On Brandy's site it seems shes gotten Summer Sinn and Gabriella Michaels to take on some chocolate... I wonder if Kimberly Kupps is still a chocolate lover too... Had a whole mess of IR pixxx of these ladies, but most of them got wiped out due to my PC crashing in late March... Sigh, I recollecting will have to wait though until I get my new PC after the summer... By the way, how do you post pixxx here anyways?!?

Kimberly Kupps is still loving black cock. She told me (via email) not too long ago that a black master was coming in for the weekend to use her.

Users who are viewing this thread