• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

KC area BBW wife needs big black cock...

• Thread starterBrian&Marsha
  • Start date
B

Brian&Marsha

SHe's 29, large breastst, shaved pussy. he's 32, bald and bi. Looking for BBC to fuck her. Need to be very well endowed, and be able to cum. Please rply. Looking for saturday night hookups in a hotel downtown. Husband to watch and photo/video.

BBC for you in KC

I'm a 36 year old black software executive. I am 6' - 200 pounds and in fairly good shape. I'm in KC every week or two - including tonight.

I have been with a few couples before and love the excitement of being watched or sharing a white wife. I have a very nice hotel in Overland PArk - so we have a place to play.

My picture and profile is http://360.yahoo.com/some4lunch

Write me - and we can meet tonight!!!!

Hi there! We are usually

Free only on Saturday nights....I would like to set up the furst time, after that, she can play when she wishes. ANyhow, if you are ever here on a Saturday night, and would like to fuck her, please let me know. ALso, we would like a cock pic as well,
Thanx,
Brian&Marsh

Users who are viewing this thread