• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Known to Blacks

• Thread starteriluv2smokeblackcock
  • Start date

iluv2smokeblackcock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2006
http://niggerworship.pbwiki.com/

kstretch4000.JPG

Here's the Info!!!

THE ULTIMATE BLACK COCK SUCKING SLUT...KIM WILLIAMS!
kstretch4000.JPG

POST MY INFO PICS IN YAHOO GROUPS FOR ALL BLACK COCKS TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME TO PUMP AND STRETCH MY FACE AND HOLES!
MY INFO PICS CAN BE FOUND HERE, and you can see me submitting completely to black cocks by joining this Yahoo group.
Look for the IDENTIFIER FRECKLE on my right face when you are in public, and you will know it is the face for all black cocks to fuck!
I am 5'7, 160lbs, 40ee-26-36, blonde, and freckled cleavage ...made for black cocks!
I suck black cocks so hard that the bridge of my nose turns white!
I crave being completely black owned!

What do you think?

THE ULTIMATE BLACK COCK SUCKING SLUT...KIM WILLIAMS!
kstretch4000.JPG

POST MY INFO PICS IN YAHOO GROUPS FOR ALL BLACK COCKS TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME TO PUMP AND STRETCH MY FACE AND HOLES!
MY INFO PICS CAN BE FOUND HERE, and you can see me submitting completely to black cocks by joining this Yahoo group.
Look for the IDENTIFIER FRECKLE on my right face when you are in public, and you will know it is the face for all black cocks to fuck!
I am 5'7, 160lbs, 40ee-26-36, blonde, and freckled cleavage ...made for black cocks!
I suck black cocks so hard that the bridge of my nose turns white!
I crave being completely black owned!

Users who are viewing this thread