• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kristen Stewart is racist ?

• Thread starterCazyjohn
  • Start date

Cazyjohn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2006
http://www.accesshollywood.com/kristen-stewart-exits-focus-will-smith-in-talks-for-lead-role_article_78272?__source=rss|imdb|latest-originals

1. She really wanted to Mini Cooper Ben Affleck, and she’s just disappointed.

2. She’s racist!

3. She realizes that the script isn’t all that awesome after all.

4. She didn’t want to roll with closet-Xenu’s minion Will Smith.

5. The producers are just letting her save face by saying she’s pulled out when really they want to recast the part with a better actress.

what you all think ??

Kristen-Stewart-Wears-Sheer-Gold-Zuhair-Murad-Dress-With-R-Patz-At-Breaking-Dawn-Part-2-premiere.jpg
Kristen-Stewart-Wears-Sheer-Gold-Zuhair-Murad-Dress-With-R-Patz-At-Breaking-Dawn-Part-2-premiere.jpg

I think you're looking to hard for something that isn't there.

midnightfapper said:
I think you're looking to hard for something that isn't there.

i don't believe it myself but i do like hear other people think...

I guess my comment & question is more to you, Cazyjohn ... what does this thread have to do with cuckolding or hotwifing? I honestly am not meaning to be a smartass here ... just wondering?
I, personally, could care less if Kristen Stewart WAS a racist or liked sex with buffalos? Why would I care? Why would anyone care? If she's a racist, its actually HER problem and life will judge her accordingly for it. :)

MacNfries said:
I guess my comment & question is more to you, Cazyjohn ... what does this thread have to do with cuckolding or hotwifing? I honestly am not meaning to be a smartass here ... just wondering?
I, personally, could care less if Kristen Stewart WAS a racist or liked sex with buffalos? Why would I care? Why would anyone care? If she's a racist, its actually HER problem and life will judge her accordingly for it. :)
it cool you not the first person you said samething to me on different site. i know this thread nothing do with cuckolding or slutswifes that why put in it mainstream... also thought be a good place put a thread about it and i like hear people though on matter.

Kim Kardashian latest media and gossips

Kim Kardashian Informs Siblings With regards to Kanye West Having a baby upon 'Kourtney & Kim Consider Miami' Finale

Finally, Kim Kardashian followers lastly received an internal have a look at when and how Kim made a decision to explain to sisters Kourtney as well as Khloe Kardashian she had been pregnant. Precisely how? Nicely, that is type of challenging. Fortunately, almost all has been ******* within Saturday night's time climax associated with 'Kourtney & Kim Take Miami.' Recommended Site

Kim Kardashian's Hot Payback: Poses in the Sting bikini within Greece

Kim Kardashian's certainly consumed over her share of flack regarding the woman's manner alternatives, specially now that she is expecting. But who provides the final have a good laugh? Kim! Precisely why? Since at this time, Kim K. is actually on the deal with of the main Ough.Utes. publication sporting a swimsuit...and then she seems to be pretty amazing. Useful Reference

Was Kim Kardashian's Wedding Faked?

Some seriously shocking brand new claims have got surfaced regarding Kim Kardashian's continuing, very nasty divorce via Basketball legend Kris Humphries. Obviously, Kim is "fed up" with all the "courtroom tactics" that Kris is employing to try and gain like. You may remember that Kris would like a good annulment, claiming his marriage in order to Kim K. would have been a fraud, appropriate? [/i][/b] On This Link

kim_kardashian_twitter_picture_cleavage_january_25_2011_0WSC76A.sized.jpg

On this particular matter:
Kim Kardashian Criticized on PETA an look to Carrying a Crocodile Birkin Baggage
Khloe Kardashian Not in any modus operandi Fails to Plead in compensation Her Perceptiveness
Khloe Kardashian's 'X Definite' Launch: Mostly Comme il faut, and Nippy

Users who are viewing this thread