• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ladies seekign fantasy, minivacation getaway,

• Thread starterfunguytx
  • Start date

funguytx

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2007
www.iloveinterracial.com
I am a married female seeking a fun and very sexual lady to come visit my husband in our West Houston home. We can host, and we have a guest room you can stay in. Hang out with our family during the day and be his sex slave all night long. There could also be hours during the day when you sneak away to our playroom and have big fun. Any ladies need a mini vacation?? Well come visit us!! I don't have to be present during the fun time you will have with him unless you don't mind me watching. He will be all yours. Serious travelling guests reply only ! Yes this is the wife posting !!! I can verify.. just write !!!

And what about you?? I too live in Houston...does the wife need anything??

drkgod, if you haven't noticed in Houston women have no problem getting sex. If they do there has to be something wrong with them. Especially if they desire black men, what more does it take than a wink and a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread