• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ladies what are you doing to make your hubby more submissive sissy cuckold? Guys are you using a dildo on yourself?

robbiewillskucku

Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - robbiewillsucku@gmail
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2014
Norman, Oklahoma
fetlife.com
Tell us what you did to train or get your hubby to agree to let you fuck any cock you want?

One Training Plan is to suck his cock about 3 times a week and each time you suck - finger his ass - tell him to expect this each time and you plan to make his ass into a sissy-pussy. After six weeks???

Also start this - every time you let him fuck your pussy then you ride his face and make him lick your pussy clean. After the third time of him cleaning your pussy - just say - if I decide to fuck cocks I expect you to lick my pussy clean. Make him fantasize about you fucking other cocks with him licking your pussy clean.

Third item - buy him some panties and brad how sexy he looks in panties.

Guys - are you using a dildo on your sissy-pussy by yourself?

Share your past and your fantasies.

Reactions: natasnaikul, PhilippinesFun and Cdpas
Chris has pretty much totally banned me from penetration of her pussy. when she lets me cum it is by hand. As part of that she sticks a plug up my ass to train me to equate the feel of something up my ass with cumming.

Reactions: natasnaikul, Carnange, Ncontendre and 1 other person
i have a new cage or toy from Amazon coming in weekly that he has to use

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, KevinPamalaO, Ncontendre and 2 others
CathyNC said:
i have a new cage or toy from Amazon coming in weekly that he has to use
lucky cucky!

My wife has bought me a cock cage and must wear it when told to by her the first one was to big for my tiny penis

March 17th 2021 new toys.jpg April 10th 2021 cock cage 5.jpg April 10th 2021 cock cage 6.jpg April 9th 2021 cock cage 2.jpg April 10th 2021 cock cage 10 (2).jpg April 10th 2021 cock cage 10.jpg

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, Dark_Hung and h5t6ca
KevinPamalaO said:
My wife has bought me a cock cage.
She has the right idea.

KevinPamalaO said:
I must wear it when told to by her.
If that isn't all the time, you're very fortunate.

KevinPamalaO said:
The first one was too big for my tiny penis.
It looks not just somewhat too big, but way-way too big. The wives of many cuckolds, and also their cuckolds, consider metal cock cages superior to plastic. You might introduce your wife to (e.g.):

https://chastitycage.co/collections/chastity-cage?msclkid=5af5081f52361e39f7f4693a1d535ab8

(or google "chastity devices for men with tiny cocks", without quotes).

Mike and Chris said:
Chris has pretty much totally banned me from penetration of her pussy. when she lets me cum it is by hand. As part of that she sticks a plug up my ass to train me to equate the feel of something up my ass with cumming.
Nice.....

Pamala has done a similar style to me when she has me jerkoff I must have a butt plug in my asshole first and then I have to eat my own cum out of my hand

20180319_021003.jpg 20180319_021014.jpg 20180319_021025.jpg 20180319_021054.jpg 20180926_140324.jpg My cum March 20th 2021.jpg kevin collage 1.jpg April 10th 2021 cock cage 6.jpg thumbnail.jpg Tiny penis 12th June 2021.jpg thumbnail (3).jpg Kevin's cock cage 2 July 15, 2021.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand and h5t6ca
my long time close friend and now girlfriend, Mistress Micheale, is about to begin a process that was started by several other Dominant Women as far back as 1999. She has always been a lover of Black Men, had children with them and raised them, and now wants to begin what others started by fully enslaving me and turning me into her sissy cuckold. Several began my submissive training, one began my feminisation and now She has me at a point where She can take what they all did and mould me into Her perfect slave, cuckold and sissy in service to Her and Her black lovers. Part of this will include being caged (in about 2 weeks or less when the device shows up) as well as training my ass to become a full time pussy.

Reactions: Sissychas, robbiewillskucku and Custer Laststand
Regular prostate milking conditioning was a game changer for me

Reactions: Sissychas and robbiewillskucku

Users who are viewing this thread