Lady or a Slut a Quiz for All

EagleJK

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 28, 2021
Women get wet by reading replies to your message by sharing your adventure with us. Are you a lady or a slut? Tell us

Lady
1. One relationship and 1 cock at a time
2. Masturbate alone
3. Do not fuck on my period
4. Suck cock but do not like it
5. Orgasms are not important

Slut
1. One relationship but will fuck other cocks
2. Masturbate with my lover here on SW
3. Fuck on my period
4. Enjoy sucking cocks
5. Enjoy dicks stroking to my pictures

Husbands and Cucks,
You know she is cheating on you and you ignore or encourage it because you love her.

Send her pictures to us to admire, stroke or tribute. Or if you want her ******* post your web slut information here.

Reactions: diamantje, mywifeolga, Sookiii and 1 other person
I am s lady

Reactions: franklyhorny
Sngtatheeastindianbbw said:
I am s lady
Thank you for replying. Express any thoughts or reasons why.

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
My wife is an Ethical slut…..

Reactions: Arabella and franklyhorny
My 36 yr old Asian wife was a slut before I married her and still is now, years after I married her. Of course I encourage her. Only 3 guys have fucked her but she loves to give blowjobs and she’s given over 100 different guys blowjobs for sure. You can see my threads for more pics. Here is a pic of her. (Sorry can’t show her face).

4929E9F5-6F86-4A53-8993-F6964245F366.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: busty_38dd_milf, zarkovac, EagleJK and 1 other person
divorced 18 months wanting explore my darker side but safely

Reactions: Dark_Hung, GroovyTrain and 4u2watch
4u2watch said:
My wife is an Ethical slut…..
Share her here for us to enjoy. Lets see what happens.

Iron Lee said:
My 36 yr old Asian wife was a slut before I married her and still is now, years after I married her. Of course I encourage her. Only 3 guys have fucked her but she loves to give blowjobs and she’s given over 100 different guys blowjobs for sure. You can see my threads for more pics. Here is a pic of her. (Sorry can’t show her face).

4929E9F5-6F86-4A53-8993-F6964245F366.jpeg
My wife only takes other guys in the mouth too

111_1000.jpg 20231105_023657.gif

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, Dodgeit82 and EagleJK
Just a newbie wanting to explore my darker side . Pm if you are white and near Regensburg Germany 🇩🇪

Reactions: GroovyTrain
EagleJK said:
Women get wet by reading replies to your message by sharing your adventure with us. Are you a lady or a slut? Tell us

Lady
1. One relationship and 1 cock at a time
2. Masturbate alone
3. Do not fuck on my period
4. Suck cock but do not like it
5. Orgasms are not important

Slut
1. One relationship but will fuck other cocks
2. Masturbate with my lover here on SW
3. Fuck on my period
4. Enjoy sucking cocks
5. Enjoy dicks stroking to my pictures

Husbands and Cucks,
You know she is cheating on you and you ignore or encourage it because you love her.

Send her pictures to us to admire, stroke or tribute. Or if you want her ******* post your web slut information here.
What all information do you need, and do I send her pics to you and her info ? Or send it elsewhere ?

Donerite said:
What all information do you need, and do I send her pics to you and her info ? Or send it elsewhere ?
Please answer the questions for her. Send pictures and her infor to eagle321tx@yahoo.com to chat.

Hi Cathy here benn married 15 years till Sept of 23 I was a lady.things changed in Sept and now I am a full blown shut, and really love it

happydad said:
Hi Cathy here benn married 15 years till Sept of 23 I was a lady.things changed in Sept and now I am a full blown shut, and really love it
Thanks Cathy. What changed in Sept ? Feel free to tell us those slut adventures. There maybe a few guys stroking their cocks for you.

EagleJK said:
Thanks Cathy. What changed in Sept ? Feel free to tell us those slut adventures. There maybe a few guys stroking their cocks for you.
Our daughter met tw girls in school who's families are nudist, she came home from a sleep over and told us her friend Tammy was in Cindy's dads bedroom naked and she saw them doing things.
Frank and I decided to talk to Tammy's parents calvin and zelda and Cindy's parents Mary and David. We invited them over when the girls were at the mall, and talked about nudism, around the girls, Mary and David said they raised Cindy as a nudist , and she was more intense o her body than most kids. Tammy's parents said they started going nude a little over a year ago, and love going to nudist resorts. We talked a good while, and them Mary told us that they are also swingers, and had introduced zelda and Calvin to it in fed if last year, when they came back from a nude beach outing.
Frank and I listened intently, then we told them we were virgins when we married 15 years ago, and had never thought about doing anything like that before. Mary suggested as a way to break the ice we should play kiss or massage strip poker. Frank and I went into the bedroom and talked a while, then decided to try it. We played a few hands and soon the men were naked and us ladies were down to only panties. I was sreange seeing two other men totally naked, with hard cock. US ladies lost the last hand and as per rules we had tonpick a guys name out the men's bowl. I picked Calvin, Tammy's dad. Then he pulled massage out the action bowl which he was to remove my panties, and massage my as and between my legs. He was massaging between my legs and told me to bend over the table, so he could massage inside my pussy. I looked at frank and he smiled and nodded he was OK with him fingerings me. I bent over and calvin got behind me, and fingers me a minute or so then took his finger out, frank had a suprised look and I felt calvin enter me. I was shocked and suprised, he started pumping, and I let him do it. Having someone other than frank inside me was exciting, after a few minutes I was like I was on my honeymoon like when I did itvforvthe first time. I was loosing control of my body, and then calvin came deep inside me. After frank told me my face had a glow Ike on our honeymoon, and my eyes were sparkling as I had my orgasam. I found I really enjoyed, we played a game of dare and after frank watched Calvin and David double team Mary David dared me to let David and Calvin do me at the same time

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, smallcockguy and Lovasianladies
happydad said:
Our daughter met tw girls in school who's families are nudist, she came home from a sleep over and told us her friend Tammy was in Cindy's dads bedroom naked and she saw them doing things.
Frank and I decided to talk to Tammy's parents calvin and zelda and Cindy's parents Mary and David. We invited them over when the girls were at the mall, and talked about nudism, around the girls, Mary and David said they raised Cindy as a nudist , and she was more intense o her body than most kids. Tammy's parents said they started going nude a little over a year ago, and love going to nudist resorts. We talked a good while, and them Mary told us that they are also swingers, and had introduced zelda and Calvin to it in fed if last year, when they came back from a nude beach outing.
Frank and I listened intently, then we told them we were virgins when we married 15 years ago, and had never thought about doing anything like that before. Mary suggested as a way to break the ice we should play kiss or massage strip poker. Frank and I went into the bedroom and talked a while, then decided to try it. We played a few hands and soon the men were naked and us ladies were down to only panties. I was sreange seeing two other men totally naked, with hard cock. US ladies lost the last hand and as per rules we had tonpick a guys name out the men's bowl. I picked Calvin, Tammy's dad. Then he pulled massage out the action bowl which he was to remove my panties, and massage my as and between my legs. He was massaging between my legs and told me to bend over the table, so he could massage inside my pussy. I looked at frank and he smiled and nodded he was OK with him fingerings me. I bent over and calvin got behind me, and fingers me a minute or so then took his finger out, frank had a suprised look and I felt calvin enter me. I was shocked and suprised, he started pumping, and I let him do it. Having someone other than frank inside me was exciting, after a few minutes I was like I was on my honeymoon like when I did itvforvthe first time. I was loosing control of my body, and then calvin came deep inside me. After frank told me my face had a glow Ike on our honeymoon, and my eyes were sparkling as I had my orgasam. I found I really enjoyed, we played a game of dare and after frank watched Calvin and David double team Mary David dared me to let David and Calvin do me at the same time
Cathy now i understand your conversion to the life style. Enjoy your journey in sluthood and thanks for let us know.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
EagleJK said:
Cathy now i understand your conversion to the life style. Enjoy your journey in sluthood and thanks for let us know.
You are. Welcum