• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lake Elsinore, CA MWF wants black cock

• Thread startermwf_marissa
  • Start date

mwf_marissa

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 17, 2005
www.inmywife.com
Married couple ISO - BBC in the OC, SD and IE areas of southern californa.

After the first experience she cant get enough. She can play by herself or I can watch /pictures/video

She loves everything - She is available for one-on-one or group play.

Honesty and respect are the keys to turning her out - send her your stats and some info about yourself.

She will also be reading this post so reply or send email directly to her:

mwf_marissa@yahoo.com

Not the greatest pic but enjoy!

Attachments

• marissa.jpg
    marissa.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 2,984
BBC needed Saturday - 5.28.05

She is wanting to hook up with one on one or nasty gangbang (2 - 3 guys) this Saturday.

Participants must be willing to be video-taped for our personal collection.

No ego's, fakes or flakes - just hot and nasty interracial fucking.

My wife is trained to be submissive to BBC

Hit us back!

Michael / Marissa

I do hope you show us the results. She is one sexy lady.

Your wife is very sexy please show us the pictures from black adventures

You asked - we delivered

She hooked up with a cool guy from the L.A. area this past weekend. Was not able to take as many pictures as I wanted but here is a picture of a past lover fucking her. She prefers to have her lovers cum in her pussy as did this black stud on numerous occasions.

Enjoy!

Michael/Marissa

Attachments

• bareback.jpg
    bareback.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2,019
Tell us more about her. Her lovers and her. And keep showing us your work. The pictures. :D

mwf_marissa said:
Married couple ISO - BBC in the OC, SD and IE areas of southern californa.

After the first experience she cant get enough. She can play by herself or I can watch /pictures/video

She loves everything - She is available for one-on-one or group play.

Honesty and respect are the keys to turning her out - send her your stats and some info about yourself.

She will also be reading this post so reply or send email directly to her:

mwf_marissa@yahoo.com

Not the greatest pic but enjoy!

I'm Master Charles SBM (9in) ;) :) Http://profiles.yahoo.com/Ht280 Looking Hot Nasty Slut-Bi at love Black Man!!!! http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/ht280

I love a good nasty White Bi-Sluts!! Single Black Man Retire U.S, Army and clean man 5" 7', 165 lb and athletic who very on mind and would I love to meet you. I'm ex-military who sent 22 year in and I've serve 17th years all overseas and meet people all over world, Europe, Panama and South East Asia.

I sending you some picture of me show my Big Black (9 inch) cock that just wait for you. I love white woman, love to fuck sweet white pussy & ass and love to shoot Hot cum all over pretty white face. Enjoy eat good white pussy.

I live in West Los Angeles, CA
E-mail: Charles@ultimanet.com

Master Charles

10" Black Cock 4 U

Contact me at "govane@yahoo.com"....

Very experienced, long lasting, multicummer....

Hot Horny Desperate Housewives wanted!!!

Mixed Blk professional male searching for Desperate Hot Horny Housewives in the Orange County Ca Area. I can be discreet and meet for "chance" encounters. I would love for you to take advantage of my hard throbbing 9"Cock for hours of sensuous pleasure. Available for daytime or nighttime play. So while that man is away and you need a nice piece of "caramel" to suck on Go ahead… drop me a message. I promise to keep all of you Hot Horny Desperate Housewives occupied.

Email me ............... ccedeno@sbcglobal.net

Ciao for now...RICO..CC..Phantasmic007

Her first ANAL!

Got to take a couple pics of her today. He came in her pussy and then fucked her ass until he came again.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• dsc00007a.jpg
    dsc00007a.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,282
GREAT PICS :wink:
YOU LOOK REAL GOOD 8)
I WOULD FUCK YOU :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Nother Pic!

Hello!

Here is a picture from her FIRST gangbang. I had a ton of fun taking the picks and she wants to do it again... cept with more guy's.

~Hubby

Attachments

• Marissa_Gangbang_Travel_Lodge_028-160x187.jpg
    Marissa_Gangbang_Travel_Lodge_028-160x187.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 924
23,M,L.A.,LATINO ..HERE'S MY PIC.. http://flickr.com/photos/91459010@N00/?find=IRONLED@SBCGLOBAL.NET

ANYBODY SEE THIS? REPORT ME PLEASE..MAKE THEM DELETE MY ACCOUNT , I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS BULLSHIT ANYMORE. GOD FORGIVE US ALL. THIS SITE HERE IS PROVE THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE FUCKEN DEVIL WITH THE U.S. TAKING US STRAIGHT TO HELL. GOODBYE SLUTS AND WHITE FAGS! I would drop an A -Bomb on all you monkeys and hoes.

I have to say, my favorite photo so far is the one you got of your beautiful wife's anal creampie. Thanks you! By any chance, did you get any while his cock was penetrating her lovely ass?

san diego

Very sexy Marissa!! I'm in the San Diego area and can travel to meet up. About me: latin lover for u? My screen name is: clementemejia@yahoo.com .. I can send a photo at the same email address.

Users who are viewing this thread