• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Landlord pt1

• Thread starterFuntimessd
  • Start date

Funtimessd

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2018
Landlord part 1

It has been an extremely difficult time for us over the past three months. My wife and I own our own business and have been ****** to close our doors due to the virus. It’s been three months so far, our landlord has been very patient but he is concerned about getting his money.

I wasn’t as concerned since he inherited the property from his grandfather and I knew it was paid off, but I understand business I’d business, we are all struggling businesses large and small. Anyway he scheduled a meeting with us at our business to talk about the plan going forward. Sadly the time he scheduled was the same time I needed to be out of town for a family emergency. I have my wife some tips on what she can do and things we can agree to but we didn’t have much income coming through the door so there was only so much we could do! Now my wife is very attractive, 5’3” olive complexion, dark black hair, about 130lbs with big DD’s and a nice ass to boot.

The day of the meeting is here I got up around 4am to head out, my wife was still up nervous and stressed about the meeting. I told her not to worry, dress nice and be calm everything will work out. I give her a kiss and head out.

Racking her brain my wife focuses on getting ready for the meeting. She decides to put on a skin tight dress that I love on her, it hugs all her curves in the right ways but is to tight for a bra or underwear. She always liked feeling free under her clothes.

The meeting was at 9. My wife waited patiently in the lobby for James our land lord. Trying to keep busy my wife straightens up the lobby a bit and at 9:15 James comes through the door. He’s a tall man about 6’3 not muscular but in good shape for a guy in his 50’s, dressed in his usual casual suit. My wife snaps up straight a little started and nervous. They have a pleasant greeting and walk back to the office to talk.

James doesn’t have good news for us, he was there to deliver a 3 day notice to us to vacate the premises unless we can pay the 30k owed or at least half. My wife is shocked, stunned, her knees feel weak and she falls to her knees at the news of all our hard work collapsing. James is standing before her asking is she is alright... something clicks within my wife. Still on the floor she looks up at him bitting her lip saying there has to be another way to pay you! Stiff focused on the money James gives a little smirk, “thats a lot of money, what can you offer?”

My wife readjusts onto her knees pushing her chest out and gracefully rubs the zipper of his pants, “can we work something out?” James smirk gets bigger, “let’s see what other talents you have” my wife deftly unzips his pants and pulls out his thick cock. In one breath she takes it all into her throat, James has to brace himself on the desk as my wife deep throats his cock. After about 5 minutes of intense sucking my wife feels his balls tighten as he releases load after load of cum into her mouth, it drips from the corners of her mouth and down into her cleavage. “Not bad” says James that will take $500 off your bill and delay your 3 day notice 1 week. Meet me at my office next Monday, with a smirk, to extend your deadline. Next time come in a sports bra and yoga pants.

Reactions: chazmataz, robbiewillskucku, aussiehorse and 2 others
Just put up pt 2

loveformegan said:
Hot story. Can't wait to see how she pays off the rest.

Reactions: loveformegan
good start. $500 for a BJ? i wish i was female.

lnohhnvm said:
good start. $500 for a BJ? i wish i was female.
i think i’d pay $500 for that kind of deep throating and a throatpie.

Users who are viewing this thread