las vegas wife needs black cock

• Thread starternastylvcpl
  • Start date
N

nastylvcpl

husband loves making me a bk. cock ***** as he photos-- bk. meat wanted to make me black cock *****... any bk. cock interested ??

..couples also, lets party together and have group of bk. men use us as husbands photo--I love drinking bk cum out of a used white/slut/wife ...and sucking off groups .....photos to share , trade
nastylvcpl@yahoo.com

Attachments

• DSC00666.JPG
    DSC00666.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 839
I would not mind getting a shoot at that sex xlave pussy of yours unfortuatnely iam in new yorok sweetie..

nastylvcpl

I would like to get my wife to become a black cum eating fucking slut *****. I love eating cum out of a cunt and off a cock. I need help in turning her into the ***** that she should be. A big black cock in her cunt would be wonderful. also, I would love to see her eat pussy. Can you help me convert her to this life style? I want her to fuck day and night. I can be reached via email at mtvpharmacy@yahoo.com and 702-630-4082 las vegas.

I would love to ear your gorgous cunt after it has been filled and I would do almost anything sexually except pain. Could I lick your clit white your are being fucked?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nickmarks