• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Last Bull She Had 9"+

• Thread starterPlaytimeGuy
  • Start date

PlaytimeGuy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2019
Wanted to tell you guys about the last bull my wife took. He was trying to hook up with her for over a year but she kept putting it off. Finally he came over one day and she took him upstairs. They didn't want me there, so I waited downstairs. I could still hear them. When he first started putting it in, I could tell it was a little much for her at first. She got used to it pretty quick though. She actually started laughing. After she was done, she told me that she couldn't help but laugh because she didn't know it was possible to continually orgasm. She had an orgasm for about 30 minutes straight. They didn't use a condom, but he pulled out. She said it was hands down the best sex she's ever had. She told me that she has a strong urge to let him make her pregnant. We've been trying for 3 months now with no luck, so that might happen. We want another and if I can't do it, I'll be happy to let somebody help.

Added a comparison. He's fucking huge compared to me.

c0c02283-ca66-40a8-8021-72671b4861cb.png IMG_20200524_165030552~2.jpg IMG_20200605_014318137.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PhilippinesFun, MrJoe, Custer Laststand and 2 others
PlaytimeGuy said:
She had an orgasm for about 30 minutes straight. They didn't use a condom, but he pulled out. She said it was hands down the best sex she's ever had. She told me that she has a strong urge to let him make her pregnant. We've been trying for 3 months now with no luck, so that might happen. We want another and if I can't do it, I'll be happy to let somebody help.

How long have you as a couple been exploring the lifestyle? As you have found, when a woman does find a man that she can truly connect with in the bedroom and her body responds to in the way that you have described, she will do nearly anything to keep him for her sexual fulfillment. In the event she truly does have that strong urge to allow him to make her pregnant, and if you are truly okay with it, make sure that she knows how you feel. Just make sure that you are both on the same page and than make sure that you three are on the same page.

Just know, while she may continue to have that bond with you as her husband, she will continue to have a desire to keep this other man close by if she really deep have that level of orgasmic connection with him in the bedroom.

Looking forward to reading more of your updates.

She's definitely not interested in keeping him around for anything but occasional sex. She won't even go on a date or anything.

PlaytimeGuy said:
....... After [my wife] was done [fucking her bull], she told me she couldn't help but laugh because she didn't know it was possible to continually orgasm. She had an orgasm for about 30 minutes straight.
Excellent. Your wife has found a satisfying lover.
PlaytimeGuy said:
.......... She said it was hands down the best sex she's ever had.
Excellent-plus. You should definitely agree it's proper and appropriate for your wife to continue seeing her new lover.
PlaytimeGuy said:
She told me she has a strong urge to let him make her pregnant.
If that's what your wife wants, you should offer no objection and agree it's completely appropriate for her to become pregnant by her new big-cock lover.
PlaytimeGuy said:
We've been trying for 3 months now with no luck, so that might happen. We want another and if I can't do it, I'll be happy to let somebody help.
Very good. You have the right attitude. To ensure you wife becomes pregnant by he new lover, not inadvertently by you, I suggest stepping aside and agreeing to not have penetrative sex with her until she becomes pregnant by her lover. To ensure this, I suggest agreeing to wear a male chastity device, with your wife your sole key holder. (If you enter "male chastity devices" (without quotes) into your preferred search engine, you will see there are many possibilities. It's important to order one from a reputable manufacturer that fits properly and is comfortable for long-term wear.) If your wife's pregnancy results in a boy, perhaps he will be born with a large cock, such that women will find him sexually satisfying. If it's a girl, perhaps she will be born with a relatively strong sex drive. Either would be a plus.

As an alternative way of expressing your physical love for your wife, it is now also appropriate for you to become her cuntsucker. It is especially important for you to do this after she has fucked her lover. A video illustrating this, suitable for both you and your hotwife to watch, can be found (for instance) here:

Woman facesitting man video:
https://www.thumbzilla.com/video/ph5eb7f9afd9595/stepmom-facesitting-on-stepson-while-sister-in-bed

--------------------------

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread