• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

last night

• Thread starterMjones16101
  • Start date

Mjones16101

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2011
as I have said in past post, my wife finally took me up on my offer to allow her to cheat with other men. Well a few months ago she hooked up with a black man that she knew in college but never had sex with. the stories of there 2 previous meeting i have posted earlier.

Yesterday, I was finally able to meet the man she has been seeing, as i treated them both to dinner and drinks. She had told him that she wanted me to be there to see them both in action so I could see first hand how well he made her feel.

we went to a room and had a few drinks as they laid on the bed talking,flirting and some harmless kissing. I couldnt wait for them to get at it and it didnt take long for my wife to slide down his body and unzip his jeans, unzip his jeans and then remove him. She looked over at me and did something she knew i always thought was so freaking hot...she pulled his limp cock through his boxers and started going to town on it. It was amazing how excited i got by it. she asked me to move the chair close to the bed so i could see the action up close. she sucked him for at least 15 minutes and 5 minutes into it reminded me that i would have already came...and she was right. they soon mixed it up and he started eating my wife and making her scream...i could never do that. Then...just like out of a cuck movie, my wife told me to take off my clothes and i did....and of course she said to him "thats the tiny cock I got pleasured with for 6 years" as they both started laughing. she got back to work on his cock, and soon i heard him gasping and groaning as he blasted her mouth with his cum. i watched as she opened her mouth and his load shot in. it was amazing.

After a smoke, they got right back into the action as he fucked my wife silly. he fucked her for an easy 30 minutes before he came inside her pussy. He had to leave and they kissed goodnight and he said to her "have fun with that" as they both laughed. he looked at me and said "hey bitch, you better take care of my girl" as he left.

Of course after he left, i got to eat my wifes pussy clean and she finished me off with a blowjob. I havent not fucked my wife in at least 8 months, I dont see why she would even want me to. My 4" cock is nothing compared to the big cock of her lovers. either way i am glad i got to watch, and hopefully 1 day she will meet a man that will allow me to participate and help her get him off.

I will keep you all posted as her/our encounters continue...

Congratulations Mjones, she is really giving you the best present any cuck could ask for... I would love to see pictures of the action.

Yes, some hot pics would be excellent...please! :D

Users who are viewing this thread