• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Last weekend she was out doing something...

• Thread starterHoyt
  • Start date

Hoyt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2006
We each had plans for the day on Saturday but were going to return home late afternoon and have an evening together...just the two of us.

I hadn't had any in a week or so.

She shows up at the house, late....dropped off by one of our mutual female friends who waved at me as my wife is getting out of her car.

Wife was wearing her workout gear, I noticed...nothing unusual there...she and her friends often work out together on the weekends.

First thing I noticed when she came home was the taste of fruit on her lips as she laid a sloppy kiss on me walking in the door. She was more agressive with this than usual.

She said that she and her friend had stopped at Applebees for margaritas after the gym. By her animated voice and lingering rubs on me during our couple of greeting smooches, I could easily tell that she'd had more than one drink.

I offered to mix her another and she readily accepted. I could smell smoke in her hair as well (Applebees/the gym/her friends/ all were smoke free). Something wasn't jiving.

I also noticed her pronounced cameltoe printing through the tight gear. That pussy was swollen up.

Attachments

• cameltoe walking in door (600 x 552).jpg
    cameltoe walking in door (600 x 552).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 902
She had her drink and we chatted about the evenings plans.

I paid her some complements and told her that she was too hot to take out. She loves the praise.

Attachments

• make me a drink (600 x 298).jpg
    make me a drink (600 x 298).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 595
I noticed once we sat down for a moment and she was reclining on the sofa that there were faint marks around her groin.

Attachments

• crusty on outside2 (450 x 600).jpg
    crusty on outside2 (450 x 600).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 725
Every so often she'd flash me when walking by....like I said...I was heaping on the compliments and told her that I want some shots to use for jack off material later on.....drunkenly she giggled and complied....

Attachments

• cameltoe (450 x 600).jpg
    cameltoe (450 x 600).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 496
more flashing went on....teasing me a bit..

Attachments

• gonna flash me (193 x 600).jpg
    gonna flash me (193 x 600).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 513
The evening progress along too fast and we both were at the point where we just decided to stay in.

She was buzzin a little too much....but I figured the drinks would be like truth serum and I could catch her in a few inconsistencies in her stories.

The bitch simply distracted me with more skin and promises of pleasures forthcoming.

Attachments

• peaking (422 x 600).jpg
    peaking (422 x 600).jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 457
I asked her for a booty shot and got that a few minutes later.........

Attachments

• pull em down (425 x 600).jpg
    pull em down (425 x 600).jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 255
She gyrated those hips around while skinning the tights down for a peek...

Attachments

• pushing it out there (600 x 450).jpg
    pushing it out there (600 x 450).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 389
Finally a look at that cameltoe was presented

Attachments

• flaunting it (450 x 600).jpg
    flaunting it (450 x 600).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 910
Well, I think you're right. Something probably went down. It might be time to pry more and get invited to watch.

Sometimes after a few drinks....she gets overly primed up....while I'm just getting a buzz.

She'll doze off and I can't get her aroused...not matter what.

That night was different.

I tried to go down on her later one...but she wouldn't allow it....she pushed me back while I was standing and said it's my turn. She dropped to her knees and pulled my cock out of my fly and sucked me harder....I was already painfully hard.

She repositioned her legs and hummed "watch this" while my cock was still in her mouth and stood up slowly from a squatting position...rubbing her chest, abs and croctch against me while doing so.

She finished by kissing my mouth...lots of tounge and pre cum on her lips. She hooked her thumbs into her workout tights and pulled them down just beneath her ass and bent over the counter and pulled my cock to her...rubbing it on her clit.

I pushed her lower back down on the counter and slid in.....I noticed that she was wet inside...moreso than outside....that "what the fuck" thought occured again but was soon lost as I fucked her as hard as I dared...didn't want to push her into the counter too hard.

I was just about to cum when she pushed back a bit and swayed her lower back and began swirling her ass in an undulating motion....all of this with her feet pressed together. Ordinarily she would feel really tight with her legs together....this time it was simply a hot, wet and soupy mess as I nutted and continued.

Users who are viewing this thread