• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Latina Wife Had First BBC 1

• Thread startersdcpldt
  • Start date

sdcpldt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2006
Well basically it just went something like this. My wife and I watched couple of videos some time ago with a few different guys and girls and some was supposed to be wives that do it with these guys that all had huge cocks. I asked my wife if she would ever want to or consider doing it with a guy that was as hung as they were. I then asked if she would ever do it with a black guy, and was hung as well. You see, my wife is Mexican and is pretty traditional at times and not so much at other times. Well I know how most Mexican women are, and I knew that it would not be easy to ever get her to go through with something such as going down on a black guy that had a huge cock, let alone allow him to put it in her. So after about two years had gone by I finally decided to post an add stating that my Latina wife wants to try a big cock for the first time and must be 9in or better. Well we got tons of emails and offers and mostly from black men. So one day we were drinking and just hanging out, I decided to call one of the guys up that replied and asked if he was able to make it over that day. Well he said yeah and the guy was totally cool and not pushy or anything like that and that is why I asked him. Well I tell the wife that a friend is coming over and she is wondering who. The guy was just a friend that I knew I told her. So we hung out and we drank until he got there, when my wife could not help notice he a black guy. Well I them told the wife what I kind of had in mind and she was not really down with the whole idea. After a few more drinks I said lets take some pics together. She knew what I was up to, but I still got my wife and him to take a few together. I had let him know before hand that it was all right if he tried to maybe touch her a bit or maybe try to kiss her to kind of make the first move. Well he did after a little bit and she just kind of looked and me and gave me that look as if she was still not all that into what I had in mind. She was buzzed a bit and was somewhat submissive with him and totally let him kiss on her a little and put his hand on her tits a little. While this was going on he had somehow unbuttoned his pants and had his cock somewhat out of his pants. While kissing and touching on my wife he then placed her hand so that she then had his cock in her hand. You could tell that she was pretty shocked by the look on her face. So here is my Mexican wife she is 30 hot body little tits and a great ass and only about 5,4 in height with long brown hair. She is a pretty buzzed and this pretty big black guy is rubbing her pert tits kissing on her neck and she has her hand on his cock. She just sat there kind of turned on and a bit nervous at what was starting to happen here. Like I said she was not really into black guys but said that she might do something maybe if she were in the position. I knew she would never get into that position unless I kind of helped it along. I asked her right then if she was ok that I took a few pics or if she wanted to stop what was going on altogether. I was serious and she knew I was, and that seem to make her feel a lot more comfortable. So she kept her hand on his cock and moved it up and down a little while he kissed on her, when he then he asked her if she would kiss it. She looked a bit confused and then looked at me with a somewhat not really sure what she should do look, I just asked if she felt comfortable and that it was completely up to her. So she waited for a few moments, adjusted herself and slowly moved to her knees, she started by kissing it a little and then began to lick it a little and start then to suck on it a little bit. It got pretty hard and big in a short time and before she knew it she could barely get her mouth around it. The guy was only about 9 in long but really thick. She really sucking on him and for a while when I then pulled her shorts off and was kind of reluctant about it. She would let me rub her pussy through her lacy panties while she sucked on his cock. He tried but she would not let him touch or put his hands near her pussy. So after a while she wanted to stop and he said that was cool and so did I. We all just then sat around and drank some more and talked about what just happened and we all agreed that it was a cool experience. He told her how much of a hot body she had and how sexy she looked with her little lacy panties on and about how well she sucked on his cock. He told her that he loved her nice full lips and how great they felt while sucking on his cock. We drank a bit more and talked about our experiences and the experience that we just had. By now my wife was a bit more buzzed and said that she had a good time and thought it was a cool experience and that she had never had never given head to anyone that big before. She also commented that he was the first black guy she had ever given head to. I could tell at this point that she was a bit buzzed, so I said that before he left I wanted to get at least one pic with her on her back and him on top of her between her legs. I was just thinking with clothes on nothing to extreme or wild. Well my little Mexican wife popped up and pull off her shorts and got between his legs where he was sitting unbuttoned his pants pulled out his cock and kissed it a few times and then put it in her mouth and started to suck. I was kind of shocked at her carefree attitude to just do what she just did and was doing. He stood up and she lay down on her back right on the living room floor with her legs parting as he positioned himself between them. I noticed how his fully hard cock was already, and how it was aimed and positioned at her entrance of her pussy. The closer he got and the more he started to lay on her the closer the tip of his cock was to the entrance of her little pussy. She did not stop or put up any protest to his cock slowly moving into her. There was no way his big cock would enter her tight pussy so easy I thought as the tip was starting to enter her. He was so thick that he would slowly work it inside her little by little. She started to make faces and move her hips so that it would go in a bit more and more every time. By the time he had it half way in she was moving to the motion of his cock moving in a little and out a little. It must have been in a little more that half way inside her when she started to moan and make little cries as he pushed more of his cock stretching her more than she had ever been before. I could not believe that I was watching my little Mexican wife being stretched as far as she was as well as his cock move farther and farther inside of her. I could not believe that she was even letting this black guy she had just met, put his big thick black cock inside her bareback without any protection. I have to admit it was kind of crazy to see her on her back with a huge black cock barely fit inside her. She was saying how good it felt and he was asking her if she liked his cock and she would answer in a whimper yes and he would tell her to say that she liked his big cock inside of her and she would. He asked her if she liked his black cock inside her and she would say yes in a somewhat out of breath voice and he would tell her to say it and she did. It was when he would sink his entire cock all the way inside her she would moan and let out cries of like I have never heard. She started to shake as I could tell as she was cumming. She must have cum at least three times before she got up on her hands and knees and had him do her doggie style. She placed her ass right in place for him to mount her and stick his cock inside. She moaned and would make a face as he would start to enter her again. Every time he would put it back inside her it would take a little effort every time. She loved it and all I could do was just watch as she was being fucked better than she had in a while.

Congrats On Getting Her Black-fucked For Her First Time. It's Always A Thrill Watching Your Woman Taking It Deep. Hopefully, You Took Lots Of Pictures For Us So We Won't Think You Are B.s.'ing Us Like Some Of These Guys Do. Those Of Us Who Have Had The Pleasure Of Watching Our Women Taking It Black, Know When We Are Being Bullshitted. Anyway, Have Fun And Enjoy The Moments.

I know there is a part 2. But this story was hot man. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread