• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Laurenxx

• Thread startersxcgirl1
  • Start date

sxcgirl1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 19, 2014
Uploading as a surprise for my husband! we're newly into the cuckolding scene and I'm going to (hopefully) show him comments and the amount of views I get at xmas!!:D

P1334_09-06-10.jpg 4.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
Sweet. If you haven't been shared yet you are going to get fucked a lot. So tell hubby he better get use to sitting in a chair and wanking as the men take care of you.

very very sexy i could only hope that one day i would get a turn with you

I can see why you are getting into the lifestyle.
Way too many ASSets for one man to handle!
Love the last pic with it peeking out the back, framed very nicely, with pouty pussy lips....mmmmmm!

Well, your hubby needs to know he's got a serious knock-out hottie whom I, for one, would love to take and make my play-thing all night.

I would get in that line!! So very fuckable!!

Sensational, can't wait to see a pic of you full of cock

sxcgirl1 said:
Uploading as a surprise for my husband! we're newly into the cuckolding scene and I'm going to (hopefully) show him comments and the amount of views I get at xmas!!:D

How did it go? You have an amazing body! Hope you two enjoy this new exploration!

Wonderful, you look fabulous. What's next on your schedule into hotwifedom?

sxcgirl1 said:

so how did the big reveal go? You should definitely post some with a large cock filling you up

thts a sweet ass love to pound that pussy out! very sexy baby

Curious to hear how the reveal went.

Users who are viewing this thread