• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

LeatherZebra's Slut/Wife

• Thread starterLeatherZebra
  • Start date

LeatherZebra

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2009
She's 5'2, 110lbs, blond, submissive with a hot, shaved, pierced pussy. Very well trained to service dark meat. Adheres to a strict dress code: when we go out, her pussy must be accessible at all times. Usually wears heels, crotchless pantyhose, mini, or garters and hose, sometimes thigh highs. Has been "made" to suck and fuck myself and anyone I designate in cars, adult arcades, theaters, nightclubs, parking lots, alleys, office building stairwells, offices, bars, vans, city parks, beaches, jungles, national parks, rest stops, hotel parking garages, hotel elevators, balconies, strip club parking lots,and industrial loading docks.

By day, she is a classy, professional career woman, but at night, she loves to be my personal slut/*****. As her Master, I am always looking for high quality, dominant black studs to join me in putting her through her paces.

LeatherZebra

Attachments

• Q solo.jpg
    Q solo.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,040
  • KW830007.jpg
    KW830007.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,519
  • KW830001.jpg
    KW830001.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 929
She's gorgeous. I think you are a lucky guy to have a sexy slut/wife like that. I'd love to hear about your adventures with her.

LeatherZebra said:
By day, she is a classy, professional career woman, but at night, she loves to be my personal slut/*****.

Those are the best ones :D

thats the way a woman should be

how old is she LZ? and yourself?

How old is she and yourself LZ?

Users who are viewing this thread