• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Leaving photos in public restrooms/toilets

• Thread starterWifewanker
  • Start date

Wifewanker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2019
Seen a post on here yesterday, are their any guys out there that like to print off and leave pics off a hot wife in public restrooms or toilets or similar? Seems a hot idea!

• Love
Reactions: Beano, KarlandLisa, monitaur and 3 others
I agree, that would be hot

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, LoveMyCockTeasingWife and Wifewanker
Pretty sure that is further back in this forum.

This is a 2 sided business card left by a friend at bars and stops between PA and AZ.

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.16.45 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, Custer Laststand and Wifewanker
shareher2 said:
This is a 2 sided business card left by a friend at bars and stops between PA and AZ.

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.16.45 PM.png
I love this idea!!

Follow-up question: has anyone ever left pics or this type of card in rest rooms of places in the town they live? Where there is a higher chance of being recognized or at least being suspected?

• Love
Reactions: shareher2 and monitaur
Damn good advertising! Terri stands to benefit enormously (pun intended) as does Andy! He could really clean up!

Reactions: shareher2 and cravingheruse
Irza_Cuckold said:
I love this idea!!

Follow-up question: has anyone ever left pics or this type of card in rest rooms of places in the town they live? Where there is a higher chance of being recognized or at least being suspected?
We have not done it in our town but plenty of people around here know about us.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
What could be more beautiful and a truer expression of love for your woman?

Bottom pics the cuck's cock? Difficult to tell.

I revive this topic because I would like someone to print photos of my wife (buttocks, pussy, breasts see face) and stick these photos in public places. thank you for contacting me if you really intend to do it and if you are serious!

i been seeking this for awhile my self , never found anyone to do so

I don't know. Browsing USA Let's meet up (thread for your state or nearby) might be a first step in bringing it closer to reality. Probably best to keep wifey's face blurred at least. Potential bulls have the most to benefit so they can remain uninformed until husband and wife both want contact to happen. This approach plays up the dirty slutty factor also. As opposed to other methods. Which there is nothing wrong with.

Users who are viewing this thread