• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Let's talk about little dicks...

• Thread startertinytool
  • Start date

tinytool

It’s tiny
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2021
New York
Hi looking for comments on small dicks. Like them? Love them? Hate them? Tease them? What’s your thoughts good or bad?

Reactions: Readyu
tinytool said:
Hi looking for comments on small dicks. Like them? Love them? Hate them? Tease them? What’s your thoughts good or bad?

If you have a small dick, there's nothing you can do about that. So, become accustomed to using your tongue to bring your wife to orgasm (if you're married) or to sexually satisfy the women you date (if you aren't married).

After you've brought your woman to orgasm with your tongue, ask her if she would like penetrative sex. If she says "no sweetie, I'm satisfied now" — perhaps because she doesn't find your teenie-weenie satisfying — stay with being your woman's cuntsucker. In addition, become your woman's asskisser. Some women can orgasm from analingus. Perhaps you and your woman will find she is among them.

If you aren't familiar with pleasuring women with your tongue, enter "how to perform cunniiingus"(without quotes) in your preferred search engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharklasers, cravingheruse and natasnaikul
Custer Laststand said:
If you have a small dick, there's nothing you can do about that. So, become accustomed to using your tongue to bring your wife to orgasm (if you're married) or to sexually satisfy the women you date (if you aren't married).

After you've brought your woman to orgasm with your tongue, ask her if she would like penetrative sex. If she says "no sweetie, I'm satisfied now" — perhaps because she doesn't find your teenie-weenie satisfying — stay with being your woman's cuntsucker. In addition, become your woman's asskisser. Some women can orgasm from analingus. Perhaps you and your women will find she is among them.

If you aren't familiar with pleasuring women with your tongue, enter "how to perform cunniiingus"(without quotes) in your preferred search engine.
No, I love to eat pussy. My gf tells me she's never had anyone that's done it better for her. And she's a 55 YO petite blonde MILF that was a little slut in her day.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, cravingheruse and natasnaikul
tinytool said:
No, I love to eat pussy. My gf tells me she's never had anyone that's done it better for her. And she's a 55 YO petite blonde MILF that was a little slut in her day.
Excellent. It sounds like you're doing well with your woman. Keep up your good work as her cuntsucker.

Last edited:
Reactions: tinytool
My experience from talking to many women on this;

Some guys with big cocks can be lazy and inattentive
Guys with small cocks tend to put more effort in to please in other ways and can provide satisfaction
Pleasure from big cocks is more than just the sensation of being filled/stretched, it's the whole experience of touching, holding, sucking on a big heavy dick

Every single one has said that the thrill and feeling of a big cock (even if only once or occasionally) is very different and should be experienced. So if you're small and love you partner, give her the opportunity.

I have always wondered how people with small 3-4 inches dicks actually fuck women? I have a 7.5 inch dick and even I have a hard time fucking my wife in different positions

redheads said:
I have always wondered how people with small 3-4 inches dicks actually fuck women? I have a 7.5 inch dick and even I have a hard time fucking my wife in different positions
Certainly her on top is impossible. I'm similar to you and seen the difference when I've had bigger join me with my partners. If your woman enjoys it on top (they all seem to!) 9"+ seems to hit the mark. I read somewhere recently that it is impossible for anyone sub 6" to give a vaginal orgasm and research has shown that vaginal orgasms release different brain chemicals to clitoral ones, deeply more satisfying. Which I was I say that anyone who doesn't measure up and wants to satisfy their partner should give them the opportunity. Doesn't need to be humiliating if that's not your thing just do it to give the pleasure you can't.

• Love
redheads said:

Use the position(s) your wife prefers. If you don't know which position(s) she finds most satisfying, ask her.

A thin 4.5" here. My wife won't allow me to use my mouth on her so no hope of satisfying her that way. Over the years we've tried most positions but settled on me on my back while she rode my cock. Whilst she couldn't necessarily feel my cock inside her she was still able to cum most times. Her younger boyfriend had a really big cock but she still insisted on being on top and riding it as she had found that she also liked to be in control. The big difference was that with him she came every time with the added bonus that he was a repeater.

On the other hand there are many men out there who like to suck cocks and prefer smaller cocks that they can get into their mouths without gagging. So, while your wife is enjoying bigger cocks, you could be satisfying the needs of other men unless, of course, your cock is too small even for that in which case you'll just have to settle for being a cock sucker.

Reactions: natasnaikul and sharklasers
johnmasters said:
A thin 4.5" here. My wife won't allow me to use my mouth on her so no hope of satisfying her that way. Over the years we've tried most positions but settled on me on my back while she rode my cock. Whilst she couldn't necessarily feel my cock inside her she was still able to cum most times. Her younger boyfriend had a really big cock but she still insisted on being on top and riding it as she had found that she also liked to be in control. The big difference was that with him she came every time with the added bonus that he was a repeater.

On the other hand there are many men out there who like to suck cocks and prefer smaller cocks that they can get into their mouths without gagging. So, while your wife is enjoying bigger cocks, you could be satisfying the needs of other men unless, of course, your cock is too small even for that in which case you'll just have to settle for being a cock sucker.
I guess she's using you on her clit to get off when she's on top of you but her BF is capable of keeping it in and hitting the spots that you can't. Good on you for putting your pride aside to give your wife what she deserves. I'm sure she appreciates it!

Reactions: natasnaikul and johnmasters
sharklasers said:
Certainly her on top is impossible. I'm similar to you and seen the difference when I've had bigger join me with my partners. If your woman enjoys it on top (they all seem to!) 9"+ seems to hit the mark. I read somewhere recently that it is impossible for anyone sub 6" to give a vaginal orgasm and research has shown that vaginal orgasms release different brain chemicals to clitoral ones, deeply more satisfying. Which I was I say that anyone who doesn't measure up and wants to satisfy their partner should give them the opportunity. Doesn't need to be humiliating if that's not your thing just do it to give the pleasure you can't.
This is exactly why I want to watch my gf take a BBC! I want to see the pleasure on her face! But I do enjoy the humiliation of it too!!!

Reactions: Readyu

Users who are viewing this thread