• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

letting here lovers impegnate here

• Thread starterbreedmygf
  • Start date

breedmygf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2007
copenhagen
my girl and i want here to be impregnatet by blacks is there many ohther coupels that want and does the same :bowdown:

Read slowly through the archives and you will see hundreds of photos that prove many couples do (indeed) enjoy BBC sessions which fill the wife's pussy up with black man's sperm.

If you want your wife to be bred, then start a savings account so that you will be able to cover all the expenses of rearing a black child to adulthood.

Good luck with your fantasy, and if you both want it enough, there are plenty of handsome bulls who will be willing to empregnate her any number of times for you.

If you don't want to be a father, then you can slip into the ways of a cuckold, and encourage your wife to rotate her lovers over the next 20 years to keep her deliciously happy.

these are really classy people,fair enough your intittled to your sexual preference but to bring a new life in on it come on get real

what is wrong with it

my gf really want black kids and i love here soe much that i will be habby for every child she will give birth to no mater hoe is the real father

This is one scenario, that while wildly erotic, needs to stay fantasy. I say endulge all you want as long as no one (friends,family, and especially the child) gets hurt.

we want it

we want it and here mon now abut it to and surport here daugther in here wich

Yes thre are.

breedmygf said:
my girl and i want here to be impregnatet by blacks is there many ohther coupels that want and does the same :bowdown:

I have not done it, but my hubby woul dlove me to get black preg. Always wanted me to go all the way and get preg.

I thought about it a lot, and just never did. I sometime wish I had now.

If you both want it and yoru sure, just do it. Dont wait for just the right time, it may never come.

I think they may wanna invest in remedial English classes first. Some parenting skills might come in handy as well.

i does normaly speak english

sory fore my dad speling but english is not my main langwich

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take your inane idea somewhere else. This BS is getting to even me. Go learn what responsibility is before going any further, with waht you are about to do.:confused:

gf wants this

my gf want this whats insane abaut that

maybe you could get a secret vasectomy so all the children could be black - and then tell your family you can't have children because you are infertile. When your girlfriend gets pregnant, just drop it in conversation to your family and hers that she has been empregnated at a sperm bank, and she has decided to raise black children instead of white. By the time the baby is born, your families will have got used to the idea that your children will be a different colour.

If she truly wishes to be bred, then a zebra party that lasts four days, with several black men might be the best way to go, so that she gets a large volume of seed from them while she is fertile from days 10-15 of her cycle.

Then she should lie on a sloping table so that her head is lower and the sperm stays inside her pussy for several hours without dripping out.

my gf is susportet by here mom to be breeded y blacks every one noes that she does blacks only

Looks like she will start popping out black babies anytime soon - but first ask your girlfriend to marry you, so that you can immediately take responsibility for them. It is a good idea to keep a diary of her dating, so that it is easy to know who the biological father.......don't expect child support payments, as they will be doing you a marvellous service by getting your new bride pregnant many times to provide a full family. Good luck, and please keep us all posted as to the details of what happens.

Josetta said:
Looks like she will start popping out black babies anytime soon - but first ask your girlfriend to marry you, so that you can immediately take responsibility for them. It is a good idea to keep a diary of her dating, so that it is easy to know who the biological father.......don't expect child support payments, as they will be doing you a marvellous service by getting your new bride pregnant many times to provide a full family. Good luck, and please keep us all posted as to the details of what happens.

thanks my gf will only marry me when she is pregnant. And she is out right now wiht 2 black men. My gf is 20 and she says she will never use any birthcontrole any more she want me ti raise many kids

We waste our breath and energies in here every day, Thawks. Why we even bother is beyond me. The sheer level of incredulity and insipdness of these disturbed, moronic and deeply-troubled fantasizers is truly amazing if not downright alarming. I guess, though we get beat down often and may lose heart now and then, that if folks like us don't provide the sound voice of reason it will never get shared.

Users who are viewing this thread