• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"Lick his asshole cuckyslut" xxx

sluttygigi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2019
When my wife has one of her many bulls over to enjoy their long hard cocks she always humiliates me and makes me watch. I have to be completely shaved smooth from the eyebrows down, locked in my cock cage, wearing nothing but skimpy sheer panties and nipple clamps. I greet her bull at the door like that, thank him for coming over to please my wife and lead him to her in the bedroom. I then kneel by the bed, watching him fuck her like I can't and waiting for them to finish so I can lick them both clean.

This was new, this was different. After her bull had been fucking her for a surprisingly long time, when he was close to cumming, she snapped at me. "Lick his asshole cuckyslut. Drive your tongue deep inside him. I want him to cum really hard inside me." I was shocked, but did not hesitate a moment. Moving up behind him on the bed I quickly pushed my tongue between his cheeks. My face pressed against his hard muscled ass while my tongue pushed as far into his sweaty musky asshole as it could. He never slowed, kept driving his long hard cock in and out of my wife's stretched pussy. My hands holding his hips as my face pushed back and forth by his hips as he fucked my wife and my tongue wiggling inside his asshole. Completely humiliated for no purpose other than to make him cum harder to increase my wife's pleasure as he fucks her.

I feel his ass clench around my tongue as he cums long and hard, I hear my wife's squeal as she cums at the feel of him filling her with the largest load of cum I have ever seen. I know that I will be licking that cum from her well used pussy. I also know that, even as my face is buried in her pussy, she will point out to him how hard my tiny cock is in my cage, what a little bitch her cuckyslut is and then ask him if he enjoyed my tongue up his ass. The amount of cum I am licking up from her pussy will already have answered that question for me. As soon as he says "yes" I know that every time he comes over my tongue will be deep in his ass while my wife enjoys his cock.

Attachments

• 274_1000_.png
    274_1000_.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 730_1000.jpg
    730_1000.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 11603425.jpg
    11603425.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 64
  • user124993_60aa9014b286.jpg
    user124993_60aa9014b286.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 68
  • user124993_b62db560977a.jpg
    user124993_b62db560977a.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 58
  • user124993_b246276797d2.jpg
    user124993_b246276797d2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 56
  • user124993_cf7d249bd66e.jpg
    user124993_cf7d249bd66e.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Love
Reactions: OmahaMan, Slipperydom, cuck72 and 4 others
Sound like the thing a good cuckold hubby should think about doing

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, sluttygigi and PhilippinesFun
Sounds like you obeyed your wife as you should and had a good time doing it. Are you looking forward to the next time?

Reactions: Dark_Hung and TexasKevinPamala
TexasKevinPamala said:
Sound like the thing a good cuckold hubby should think about doing
YES! I agree, I feel it would be my job as a cuckold to serve in any way to please my wife's lover. Really showing him how thankful I am that he made my wife happy.

Reactions: TexasKevinPamala
As a complete 100% cuckold, I should do whatever it is to please my wife and her lover. It's what a real cuckold does, and I enjoy my part in her sex life. I feel a 100% cuckold should eat shitholes, as well as sucking cocks, and licking up her lovers cream pie.

Reactions: TexasKevinPamala

Users who are viewing this thread