• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

licking his cum off her ass

• Thread starterdanyg
  • Start date

danyg

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 8, 2009
My wife has been banging a guy we met on craigslist a few months ago, and unfortunately at this point he has to wear a condom all the time.
However the last 5 or 6 times he has been cumming on her ass and ive been getting into the habit of licking her ass clean. I love licking ass, and having to clean her ass is a total turn on.
Anyone else get off on licking the bulls cum off her ass or other body parts?

Oh yeah. No problem here. Face, neck, tits. But most frequently off her belly. Then we kiss.

danyg said:
My wife has been banging a guy we met on craigslist a few months ago, and unfortunately at this point he has to wear a condom all the time.

Why? Has your wife's lover been unable or unwilling to furnish lab test results showing he's free of STD's?

danyg said:
However, the last 5 or 6 times he has been cumming on her ass and I've been getting into the habit of licking her ass clean.

If your wife's lover has one or more STD's, is it possible... or likely... you will acquire his STD(s) by licking up and swallowing his cum?

danyg said:
I love licking ass, and having to clean her ass is a total turn on.

Nothing wrong with that. But, just askin'...

you should get that bull tested for STD and if he is clean then you should make him go bareback

MacNfries said:
LOL ... that's funny, kartik, now I want you to go up to this guy and TELL this BULL to get tested and then MAKE him do ANYTHING other than squash your skull ... :D

============

wonder if thatz real? or shopped :eek:

It's a very erotic thing to do, if your wife and her bull let you do that. I'm not at that stage yet, but hopefully soon.

MacNfries said:
LOL ... that's funny, kartik, now I want you to go up to this guy and TELL this BULL to get tested and then MAKE him do ANYTHING other than squash your skull ... :D

Where is the queue for girls to start lining up? Imagine hubby fluffing that.

JimmyHCO said:
It's a very erotic thing to do, if your wife and her bull let you do that. I'm not at that stage yet, but hopefully soon.

Hurry up, so your real life can be driven by your secret cravings. Open your mind prison doors, so you can become a fluffer.

omg that's one of the most erotic pix i've ever seen - shopped or not! I'll be jerking off and fantasizing for weeks over that bull. Thanks (he says while furiously unzipping his trousers and searching for his dick which has disappeared within his pubic hairs). :eek:

Saraha said:
Where is the queue for girls to start lining up? Imagine hubby fluffing that.

============

i can imagine doin anything Mr. Nigger told me to do ..anything Sahara :eek:

LittleDickWanker said:
omg that's one of the most erotic pix i've ever seen - shopped or not! I'll be jerking off and fantasizing for weeks over that bull. Thanks (he says while furiously unzipping his trousers and searching for his dick which has disappeared within his pubic hairs). :eek:

===========

oughta shave that shit fruity :mad:

duke9555 said:
===========

oughta shave that shit fruity :mad:

What 'r 'u kiddin'? And lose the humiliation of having a dick that disappears within ones pubic hairs while I'm showering in the locker room !:D

Duke I have to agree:

HTML:
Originally Posted by duke9555  
============

i can imagine doin anything Mr. Nigger told me to do ..anything Sahara  

awesome, kind knight

With Pleasure! He would hurt though! :eek::eek:

Attachments

• 12dx.jpg
    12dx.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 10-gay-pride-parade-chicago-hung-black-latin-cock-big-uncut-dick-naked.jpg
    10-gay-pride-parade-chicago-hung-black-latin-cock-big-uncut-dick-naked.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 110
  • i_thought.jpg
    i_thought.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 2601.jpg
    2601.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 6bbc.jpg
    6bbc.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 124
cucks often find themselves cleaning a woman's cheeks and in her ass when I decide to let off. there is significant buildup followed by a powerful release that flies forward into whatever is front of my pipe

Users who are viewing this thread