• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Linda Nicols

• Thread startersfordington
  • Start date

sfordington

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2006
Hey guys,
Anyone hear anymore about Linda from Bournemouth?
You may remember i owned her for a while but had to move away?
I am back in the area for a short time and thought i'd go around and bang her for a while and maybe make a bit more cash from her while i am here...she loves that..but her and hubby have moved and i don't have her mobile number anymore!
did anyone else get to fuck her after i'd finished with her?
Anyone know where she is now?
If you don't know her do a search on here for her..something like "needs owner" i think that will bring up her original advert.
Thanks.
Steve

woohoo!

I've found them again, they had moved just down the road a bit.
I've had a chat with them but it seems that they've been there, done that now and gotten it out of their system although Lins eyes did twinkle as we spoke about all the things that happened.
I tried to get a fuck from her but they both declined.
any ideas how i can get them back to my way of thinking as i'd really like to have another go at her.
have a look at the story about her on here, that'll give you an idea of what i'm dealing with, a search for linda nicols should do it.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread