• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Listen to this MADNESS...need advice.

• Thread starterburnett
  • Start date

burnett

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2011
White male BULL here. I have a girlfriend...long story short sex with her is boring and not very fun.

Fast forward to yesterday (Aug 17th) I met a chick off the web who claimed she was in an "open relationship" and wanted to hook up a few times per week. This sounded great to me because like I said...sex has been few and far between and uneventful with my gf.

We meet up at a coffee shop...grab a drink and sit in my car. She asks to "blow me" about 30 minutes into the meet and greet. Of course I said "go for it". We mess around for a bit before she tells me she needs to get to work. I say goodbye and plan to meet her soon.

I get a message later that night that she wants to meet the very next day (Aug 18th). Awesome. We meet this time at my place...she is here for 10 minutes before we go at it. We had sex for over 2 hours...she must have orgasmed 5-6 times during this period. I was pretty proud of myself, I did this btw with broken ribs lol!

Anyway, she takes a phone call after we wrap up...its her boyfriend! She is talking shill with the guy...he wants a pic of her "blowing me" so of course I go for it lol. I ask her and she finally comes clean that he gets off on this idea and that she wants to fuck a few guys on the side while he enjoys this. I am at a loss for words at this point.

Here is the clincher...I think I could really start liking this chick lol! She is cool and amazing in bed. Advice or suggestions...welcomed!

Well said...

Wow, makes perfect sense. New pussy always gets a guy in the head wrapped up for a minute lol. Not sure if it is the ego thing, the new thing, or a combo of both but I agree...she is not looking to be tamed (not sure I would want to either).

I am going to take your advice...realize this for what it is and have fun.

Thanks man!

One more thing...

I am new to this lifestyle choice...how do I play this? Aggressive...wanting to see her OR chill and let her come to me?

Ideas?

It's a fun lifestyle to be in, especially for a Bull, but the Bull is not supposed to fall in love with the wife/girlfriend he is fucking.
He is just there for his hard dick.
Every white man my wife has fucked ended up falling in love with her. We had to break it off with them.
Every black man my wife has fucked has done it right. Use her for her pussy and go home. No questions asked, just fucking for fun.

If you want to keep fucking this chick, I'd recommend that you keep fucking her and not fall in love with her.

I like what you guys are saying...apparently she has been with this guy for about a year now. She claims he is "small"...lasts 5 minutes...and can only go once.

No bullshit here...I am 9 inches, thick too. I fucked her for 2 hours, made her cum 5-6 times while I was able to cum twice. Said she never had anything like that before and loved it. I got a text today that she is very sore from our encounter yesterday. Somehow, that was cool lol.

Anyway, she claims she wants me plus another guy (strictly straight sex) possibly even a gangbang!? The other claim is she has only been with 4 or 5 guys including me. Something just doesn't add up here...but I am along for the ride.

Listen I have slept with plenty of women but there is something so hot about this chick...I mean she is INCREDIBLE in bed.

How about some Photos? That would be awesome!

wow, so I just found out I am not the only Bull. Not sure how I feel about this one...hit to the ego? just wants more cock? is this even safe? LOL

pretty confused right now.

You're confused about this because you're subcosciously applying dating and relationship rules to all of this when you shouldn't and can't. She's with someone in the relationship sense and isn't looking for you to fill any part of that portion of her life. She has someone she likes and wants to be with for that. What she's looking to get from you, and now others as well, is the sex portion. She wants a physical act from you, and an emotional one from her actual relationship. She's going to you for a thrill, because the two of them are doing something that mutually spices their relationship up. More than one bull is extremely common for many different reasons. Sometimes for variety (everyone does it a bit differently), sometimes to minimize emotional connectedness, sometimes so it's easier to schedule what she wants when she wants it...the list goes on and on. I can tell you one ing with relative certainty from experience, if you go adding emotion into the mix, you're likely to be on the outside looking in a whole lot sooner than you had hoped. I know in our case and the majority we have talked to, the second the boy toy (and remember, you're the toy here) starts getting emotional or showing signs of caring for the girl, they meet the curb because that's where problems that nobody wants start to develop. She's likely fairly smart about all of this and will be able you to a certain extent. She'll be watching for the warning signs no matter how good the sex is. The comment above said it best. Your only role in this girl's life is to perform.... You're not there to replace or understand the inner workings of their relationship. Just because she smiles, laughs, exchanges pleasantries and confesses she's never had a particular experience like that, doesn't mean she's looking at you like a boyfriend or having feelings for you. In this world the rules are very different and the sooner you're at peace with that and play by them, the smoother it'll go and you might get an extra few weeks or months out of it. In all but the fewest cases bulls aren't lifers. They're temporary stop gap toys until the next new and shiny model comes around. Just enjoy the extra sex and save the relationship energies for your own girlfriend and everyone wins.

Almost sounds like my wife...