• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Listening as erotic as watching

• Thread startersingaporesling
  • Start date

singaporesling

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2010
Well its been a long time since we've posted. The past year or so has been a fairly wild time, and my beautiful wife has been ridden lots while I watch and use her afterwards. I usually video and take photos as we've decided that we'll only do this with guys that are comfortable with me watching and filming, however recently we decided to set up something a bit different. This time i set up a group of guys (6) in an adjoining hotel room (one of the ones with door between rooms), and asked them to sneak in after midnight to mount my wife. So we went to bed in great anticipation at 11.30pm, and then we were laying there and waiting. Right on time (I could see the bedside alarm clock), the door opened and someone came in, approached my wife's side of the bed, opened the covers and took her across to the adjoining bed (we had asked for twin beds). It was pitch black in the room, and i could just see shadows, but I could hear everything, and it was amazingly erotic. The kissing and sucking noises, the rustling of the sheets, the gasping and moaning, the wet slurping sounds of a pussy getting entered, the slapping of flesh against flesh, the moaning of a guy cumming in your wife. Then rustling and footsteps, then then more footsteps as another guy came in for his turn... It was incredibly erotic, i could hear everything, but couldnt really see a thing, but I thought it was so incredibly exciting. At one time a couple of guys snuck in, for a bit of MMF action, and my wife moaned and moaned as they took her, whispering to each other in the darkness as the manouvred her into whatever position they wanted. All in all i thought it was as erotic as anything we'd ever done. After they'd all finished with her, she just slid across into our bed and I entered her immediately.......
Anyone else discovered that sometimes its more erotic to hear rather than to see it all in graphic detail. I guess the reality is, I could see it all in my mind! My wife said she loved it, as she couldn't tell who was mounting her, and she was really excited by the anonimity of it, and she didnt have to hold her tummy in for the camera!!!

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle in one form or another for almost 13 years. In that time I have seen her in a number of positions and have only heard her in others.
Until recently I was almost always there. But there have been times I've gotten phone calls from her as she was with someone. Which I admit has gotten me harder then the times I've seen her with that same person. So no you aren't alone in this. (0:

We have recently gotten into this life style and my wife has now been fucked by another man. The first few times I left the house and they were alone and I spent several hours thinking about what they were doing and creating images in my head of him fucking her. The last time they were together I stayed in the house and went to the door of our spare bedroom and listened! I could hear him stripping her and them getting on the bed and then the sounds of him fucking her and some of both their comments as he was "putting the wood" to her. I was picturing in my mind what was happening and it was both exciting and very erotic to me. I really found listening to be very very hot. I hope to at sometime actually watch them but am at this time satisfied that I have listened!

I love when my mind's eye is active, and rapidly produces image after image!
It is definitely enhanced when actual light/sight depravation occurs, as hearing seems more pronounced.
You gave an excellent description of sex noises, singapore'! My absolute favorite is the sound of a wet pussy being fingered or fucked; it's a very unique sound, you know exactly what it is when you hear it, and you know that is a sound of pure pleasure. A person just can't fake true pleasure like that.
A close second is the (usually) hushed tones and the hissing of answers. When you hear your wife going "yesssss!, you know her lusrful desires are building. When it's another man that is having that affect on her, it doubles the excitement!
Another sense that is heightened is smell. It's during these times when the smell of sex can seemingly fill the room, and you can especially smell the musk of your wife's scent.

I'd also enjoy being able to hear if I can't see. I have many fantasies of her fucking others upstairs while I stay downstairs. Or waking up to find her gone and hear sounds coming from downstairs, and when I look from the stairs, I can see her between a guy's legs, licking his balls and hardon before sucking him off.
Listening to her in the bedroom from an adjoining one is very stimulating, as well. It's much better than listening to hotel sex from the next room, and you have the privacy and convienance of jacking off as much as you need/want to. And in any manner you want! Hopefully, the door will be left ajar so we can go peek. No matter how long I try to resist, I know that I'll have to look, sooner or later. The temptation is too great!

I once called home when I was away and when my wife answered it, I was sure she had another guy with her. She pretended to hang-up, but actually she left the phone off the hook, so that I could hear what was happening, unbeknownst to the guy fucking her.

It was very exciting to hear the things they said, and especially to hear how he hollered out when he came. I was able to very easily visualize what it looked like when he delivered his big load of cum in my wife's pussy.

When I got hom, I couldn't wait to fuck her while the memory was still fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread