• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Little Wife from Spain

• Thread starterWifeySpain
  • Start date

WifeySpain

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2023
Hi ! First of all, i apologize about my English.

I am Carla, Happy married with lovely husband, 36 years old and from Spain. I am pregnant now and i am an engineer.

Always have been in long relations and never with adventures out of them. Now I am pregnant, and more or less since this fact, i started to share my own pics in one social media, because i Love what pregnancy IS doing to my body. I am a huge cock lover, i admire them, maybe because i am so smart, and i am always looking for someone Who wants to Talk with me or sext.

I LOVE guys Who makes me tributes or comparatives between hubbys cock pics and their huges ones, it makes me incredible excited.

Nowadays i am so shy to think about doing a threesome or a foursome, but i am making some progress in it and i think i Will do It in medium time always traveling out of Spain.

Best wishes from Spain

IMG_20230605_045900.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, abvt75, Custer Laststand and 14 others
Hola Carla como estas, vaya cuerpazo que tienes

WifeySpain said:

I am Carla, Happy married with lovely husband, 36 years old and from Spain. I am pregnant now and i am an engineer.

Always have been in long relations and never with adventures out of them. Now I am pregnant, and more or less since this fact, i started to share my own pics in one social media, because i Love what pregnancy IS doing to my body. I am a huge cock lover, i admire them, maybe because i am so smart, and i am always looking for someone Who wants to Talk with me or sext.

I LOVE guys Who makes me tributes or comparatives between hubbys cock pics and their huges ones, it makes me incredible excited.

Nowadays i am so shy to think about doing a threesome or a foursome, but i am making some progress in it and i think i Will do It in medium time always traveling out of Spain.

Best wishes from Spain

IMG_20230605_045900.jpg
Very sexy lady. I love your pregnant body. You have a great attitude and outlook on life.

WifeySpain said:

Best wishes from Spain

IMG_20230605_045900.jpg
hola Carla , Me gustaria conocerte

WifeySpain said:

Best wishes from Spain

IMG_20230605_045900.jpg
So good to know pregnancy has only increased your sex drive,tell me when you do find some big cock ,but be careful,don't want to poke the babies eyes out'

WifeySpain said:

Best wishes from Spain

IMG_20230605_045900.jpg
I’d love to find a pregnant woman to fuck bareback often.

xspree said:
I’d love to find a pregnant woman to fuck bareback often.
Get as much cock as you can while still enjoying your pregnancy.

Where abouts in Spain are you? I'm guessing baby's here now but if your still looking I'm holidaying to Malaga in 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread