Live chat problem

  • Thread starterTribmore
  • Start date

Tribmore

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 17, 2023
3
0
1
37
Hello,it seems i cant send or recieve messages or notificstions in chat,i am logged in,it worked before
I deleted history,cookies,cache
Still doesnt work
Logged in and out
What can i do?
 
Tribmore said:
Hello,it seems i cant send or recieve messages or notificstions in chat,i am logged in,it worked before
I deleted history,cookies,cache
Still doesnt work
Logged in and out
What can i do?
try now
 
Hello,it seems i cant send or recieve messages or notificstions in chat,i am logged in,it worked before
I deleted history,cookies,cache
Still doesnt work
Logged in and out
What can i do?
 
Stopped using chat, since it doesn't allow vpn anymore. Cant access site without VPN due to regional restrictions. You might wanna delete cookies, and try again
 
VPN checking is turned off, you should be able to access the chat with or without VPN equally. Can you try again and let me know if it's still blocking you?

edit: I just logged in as a guest on the chat with VPN turned on. This has to be something on your end.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Grn Eyz
dig420 said:
VPN checking is turned off, you should be able to access the chat with or without VPN equally. Can you try again and let me know if it's still blocking you?

edit: I just logged in as a guest on the chat with VPN turned on. This has to be something on your end.
Oh, Its working now. thanks for the insight. I hadn't been using it for a while now.
 
what happened to the chat
 
Anything wrong with the chat? Used it on Sunday. Checked back in today and just a white screen. Tried it on both chrome and local browser. Nothing. Logged out and back in and still nada. Is maintenance occuring?
 
HotMuslimBull said:
Anything wrong with the chat? Used it on Sunday. Checked back in today and just a white screen. Tried it on both chrome and local browser. Nothing. Logged out and back in and still nada. Is maintenance occuring?
I'm getting the same must be offline.
 
Same issue here. Must be a major incident. They did have issues with the chat a few days ago, maybe it was worse than expected.
 
Hello. For the chat room my account keeps resetting to zero. My likes snd friends etc disappear. It has happened twice now. Any suggestions?
Hsppy Xmas Jen
 
I just noticed the same thing...
 
It seems that due to a server issue some accounts have been wiped out and are reset as if you just joined. As far as I know, none of the information can be recovered. Sluwives appologises for this.
 
Grn Eyz said:
It seems that due to a server issue some accounts have been wiped out and are reset as if you just joined. As far as I know, none of the information can be recovered. Sluwives appologises for this.
Thanks for the update. Looks like I was one of them. Lost friends and level :(
 
Hey. Keep trying to go in the chat again but it keeps saying you need tonbe logged in first.
 
HotMuslimBull said:
Hey. Keep trying to go in the chat again but it keeps saying you need tonbe logged in first.
Clear the cache and cookies from your browser, log onto slutwives.com forums then access chat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HotMuslimBull